Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($18.07)
      BB ($7.18)
      Hero ($10.15)
      CO ($10.45)
      BTN ($13.19)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: A:spade:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, BTN raises to $1.10, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.70

FLOP ($2.35) A:diamond: J:heart: K:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

TURN ($2.35) A:diamond: J:heart: K:spade: 6:diamond:

Hero bets $1.65, BTN calls $1.65

RIVER ($5.65) A:diamond: J:heart: K:spade: 6:diamond: 8:club:

Hero bets $2.20, BTN calls $2.20

Villian TAG'ish 22/20 over 55 hands

Fold to river if he shoves? My river bet looks kinda weak so a good TAG will shove with air or the nutz? We call or fold?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

Preflop: Sometimes I even tend to fold the hand right here while being OOP and we even don't know the opponent. It will be hard to extract much value from him anyways even if we hit our A or K if they have some kind of weaker PP.

As played
      Postflop: I guess I'd just bet right on flop and hope him to have some kind of weaker Ax or maybe even some broadways which are going to pay us as well with some pair+GS. Otherwise seems to be fine and yes, I guess I would likely make the crying fold on river because only hands what we beat could be like AJ since others aren't that likely him to 3bet. Although I don't really expect people to slowplay that far with very strong hands there anyways, rather they would raise on turn with stronger hands. :D Therefore it would be pretty close but while I don't expect either that those kind of opponents would bluff on those limits then still a fold.

Best regards.