One month later

• ZachMorris
      ZachMorris
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I've been playing poker for many many years now. Six to be exact. I have studied this game my whole life. I got a bankroll last December and since I have had many ups and downs. I have placed in a few MTT's since then. My biggest cash has been $640 dollars.

I wanted to thank PokerStrategy for introducing me to PartyPoker. I didn't expect to like it after being a loyal player on FullTilt for many months, but it has turned out probably being the best poker site out of any I've ever played on.

Thanks a lot PokerStrategy!

-ZachMorris (aka PhilJaff on PartyPoker)
  • 3 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      You are welcome!

I hope that you keep moving up. If you are already playing for six years, you might be interested in making a video and show us something of your expert play...?! ;)

Please take a look at our self-study forum.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      Just wondering, why do u prefer partypoker to fulltilt? The reason for asking is because i am close to finishing my bonus and was thinking of moving to fulltilt because of the rakeback. So would be helpfull if u explained me why u prefer partypoker :P
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      lots o' fish at party :) Full tilt is somewhat tighter I think. Then again I haven't played much, and it was just SNG's (horse and omaha, rarely hold'em) and a few microlimit cash games. From what I've heard, the fishiest sites are stars, ipoker (titan etc) and party. Not sure how much rakeback you get from points at stars though...