This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

One month later

• ZachMorris
      ZachMorris
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I've been playing poker for many many years now. Six to be exact. I have studied this game my whole life. I got a bankroll last December and since I have had many ups and downs. I have placed in a few MTT's since then. My biggest cash has been $640 dollars.

I wanted to thank PokerStrategy for introducing me to PartyPoker. I didn't expect to like it after being a loyal player on FullTilt for many months, but it has turned out probably being the best poker site out of any I've ever played on.

Thanks a lot PokerStrategy!

-ZachMorris (aka PhilJaff on PartyPoker)
  • 3 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      You are welcome!

I hope that you keep moving up. If you are already playing for six years, you might be interested in making a video and show us something of your expert play...?! ;)

Please take a look at our self-study forum.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      Just wondering, why do u prefer partypoker to fulltilt? The reason for asking is because i am close to finishing my bonus and was thinking of moving to fulltilt because of the rakeback. So would be helpfull if u explained me why u prefer partypoker :P
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      lots o' fish at party :) Full tilt is somewhat tighter I think. Then again I haven't played much, and it was just SNG's (horse and omaha, rarely hold'em) and a few microlimit cash games. From what I've heard, the fishiest sites are stars, ipoker (titan etc) and party. Not sure how much rakeback you get from points at stars though...