Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $0,88
      BU:
      $1,94

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8:heart: , 8:spade:
      5 folds, BU raises to $0,08, Hero raises to $0,24, BB folds, BU calls $0,16.

Flop: ($0,50) K:heart: , J:spade: , J:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,25, BU calls $0,25.

Turn: ($1,00) 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($1,00) 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $1,00

Results follow (highlight to see):
      BU shows (Ad Qh)
      Hero shows tvåpar, knektar och åttor (8h 8s)

Hero wins with tvåpar, knektar och åttor (8h 8s)
      what do you think is a good bluff sized cbet? Should it be identicall In size to ur valuebet ones? I Think It will be hard for ppl to notice that I am doing this. in 3bet pots

Also I only do this in 3bet pots. It looks to obvious in smaller pots. What do you think about doing this in smaller pots aswell? TY :f_biggrin:
  • 1 reply
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey tryhardnoob,

C-betting half pot in 3-bet pots is ok. The ranges are usually much tighter here so there are no SCs or some strange hands that can suck out on you and people will give you more credit even if you c-bet some less.

As for regular pots, I think the best thing to do is to do the same bet sizing for value and as bluffs. You can deviate from this until you play high limits where players are very attentive, but the problem is if you bet too little fish will give you less credit, because according to their thinking big bet = strong hand. Anyway, in general just adjust your betsizing for the max EV depending on what your intention is and what bet size will fulfil your intention best, because even on mid stakes very few players give attention to your betsizing.

Best regards,
      burek2000