delete

• 5 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Chill. Bit of an overreaction isn't it? Someone failed because of reasons that you do not know and you threaten to close all poker sites :D
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      because I made a family member send in personal documents and take time out of their schedule now they got angry with me because they think their documents are floating around out there. They think it was a scam now just to obtain personal details

Im getting in shit for pokerstrategys decision.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi tiltpokernow,

Whilst I of course appreciate your frustation and anxiety over this, please rest assured that PokerStrategy is a legitimate, responsible and well respected company.

All personal information collected is kept in strict confidence and never given out to third parties without your say so. For full details, please check out the Data Protection & Privacy Policy.

The failure of one referral to pass the ID check is no reflection on yourself. I suspect that the support team would only contact you or consider investigating extreme cases where they had concerns over who you had referred or multiple failures etc.

Please note for the same privacy and security reasons I mentioned above, moderators do not have access to any account details and can only provide very general help and nothing related to a specific account.

If your friend/relative is at all concerned, I would recommend that they contact the support team themselves for further assistance.

Hope this helps to reassure you & your family member.

Best regards,

Bart
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      thanks...
      just thought i read on here before about taf payments being denied because of failed security checks and i will forward this to my relative. cheers
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      You are right, there has been the odd isolated case which is why I wanted to reassure you. I recall seeing a couple in the forum, maybe 3 in total and I've been around quite a while.

In the cases seen recently I believe there was suspected fraudulent activity or certain inconsistencies that the support team were looking into. Something they quite rightly retain the right to do of course.

As long as your referrals are genuine people and there is no attempt to defraud PokerStrategy in any way you (and they) should have no problem at all.

Also don't forget that sometimes applications fail due to reasons outside of PokerStrategy's or indeed your friend's control, e.g. legal restraints, so it should never be taken too personally.
      Unless the support team advise them otherwise, they should still be able to enjoy all the other benefits of membership, it's just they would need to deposit their own bankroll to start with instead of the free starting capital.

Best regards,

Bart