Please evaluate these stats

• nemad78
      nemad78
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I'm having real trouble in the past 3 months... Not sure is it me, downswing or what...
      I'm posting my stats from 0.10/0.20 Full Ring game, three sessions 4.265 hands...
      Game was played on PokerStars, it was loose (pots around 1$, Plrs/Flop on average between 30% - 40%)...
      I'd like not to influence your opinions so I'll write you later how I ended up this sessions (not good obviously lol)...
      If you'd like anything else from my data I'll gladly post...
      Thanks in advance!

• 3 replies
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      I really can't tell anything from these stats without havign the remainder of your basic stats:

i.e. VPIP/PFR/3-bet/defend BB etc

Any other analysis I could do is really blunted because I'm not even sure what these stats represent.
    • nemad78
      nemad78
      Bronze
      This should do it?
      Thanks for quick response!

Can't find a way to enlarge this... :(

Here is a link to Picasa albums so if you'd like you can look at it there...

Stats
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      OK sorry for the delay but I've now had a chance to look at them

I'm not a FR expert by any stretch on Stats but I noticed a few things:

1) Your VPIP and PFR are too far apart. For you VPIP of 20 I'd be expecting a PFR of around 15-16. Too me this says you're possibly doing the following:

A) Open Limping
      B) Cold Calling
      C) Over-limping when you should be isolating

2) Your Fold BB to Steal and Fold BB to Steal HUHU are insanely high although this isn't over a big sample but if that's anywhere near the truth it's probably proftable to steal your BB with any 2 cards.

3) WTSD and W@SD are both low. This does indicate you're not running great but 32 WTSD is very low, I'd say at minimum it should be 35. W@SD with only 32 WTSD bascially show's you're running a bit bad too.

4) Your attempt to steal is very low. Below 30 is leaving a lot of money on the table.

They're just some of the things I've spotted, hope this helps.

Thanks, Boomer