everest

• Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hi!

I was just reading about the promotions on everest poker and I stumbled upon the freeroll section, I read through it and there is something that puzzles me. I'm not registered on everest so I don't know this, but did I understand correctly that they have S'n'G freerolls? I mean it says that to go to a freeroll go under singel tabels tournements.

Hope it's true, couse that would be great :D
  • 6 replies
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      It´s true but the payout is so low as in most kinds of freerolls that playing them means giving up a lot of value if you got any kind of bankroll. The only reason I see playing them is to learn SNG fundamentals.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Or if you have a 0$ bankroll :D . Anyway I like starting up with freerolls and bulding up. How high are the payouts and how many players are at the table?

P.S.: Thanks for the info.
    • Emtiy
      Emtiy
      Bronze
      There are two kinds of free SNGs, limit hold em and limit omaha, 10 seated, payout 0.05, 0.03 and 0.02. So you should indeed only play if you dont have any bankroll or, like me, if you don't want to play seriously and don't want to risk any money :)

They are very, very easy however. I never play limit and I never play omaha, but I did one of both freerolls yesterday and won both, while mostly paying attention to two other tables I was playing... It should be possible to build a bankroll from this, because there are also .04+.01 and .10+.01 SNGs where you shouldn't have any problem getting ITM.
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      I just won a Limit HE one as well. 3-handed was against 2 frenchies, so it was ridiculously easy to win. :D
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Is it just me or have those freeroll SnGs disappeared again after the latest update? :/
    • SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Drakhor
      I just won a Limit HE one as well. 3-handed was against 2 frenchies, so it was ridiculously easy to win. :D
      Haha seems to be the trend that everyone thinks the french are rubbish ! Amen to that you gotta love them for trying !!

..oh and giving us all their money of course :D !