Stack
      Hero:
      $2,56
      BB:
      $2,64
      BU:
      $0,77

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:club: , 9:club:
      4 folds, BU calls $0,02, Hero calls $0,01, BB raises to $0,06, BU calls $0,04, Hero calls $0,04.

Flop: ($0,18) Q:club: , J:club: , 7:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,06, BB calls $0,06, BU raises to $0,18, Hero calls $0,12, BB calls $0,12.

Turn: ($0,72) A:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0,35, BU folds, Hero calls $0,35.

River: ($1,42) 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,08, BB raises to $0,73, Hero raises to $1,97 (All-In), BB calls $1,24.

Final Pot: $5,36
  • 11 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

Flop: I'd donk it even bigger here ~$0,14 and you can even consider just shipping it directly here against the min-raise although ain't wrong like if you don't want to go broke. Then taking the odds is fine as well. We might even get along some other players as well.
      Turn: Seems to be fine as you went for the passive line.
      River: Don't really like the min-bet here, I would rather Check/Shove but yes, as you played then likely would go broke. Or maybe even if I consider him rather Checking behind more often then I might bet myself here but a bit bigger for value like $1.

Best regards.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      I min-bet river, because i thought, if i bet much, for value, he will probably fold, because it's pretty obvious that flush draw completed. And didn't wanted to check because he could check too, for free showdown.

With that min-bet, i though, that I'll show him that i have weak hand, and want to see cheap showdown myself.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by staktas
      I min-bet river, because i thought, if i bet much, for value, he will probably fold, because it's pretty obvious that flush draw completed. And didn't wanted to check because he could check too, for free showdown.

With that min-bet, i though, that I'll show him that i have weak hand, and want to see cheap showdown myself.
      Nah, still bet for value. I don't think that it's so obvious for him while he could easily Call you with a lot worse.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks. And how about calling such a small raise with suited connectors, when someone already called? That's ok, right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Ok, thanks. And how about calling such a small raise with suited connectors, when someone already called? That's ok, right?
      Yeah, definitely fine. I don't mind at all. If you feel like you can fold when you hit like just TP or something similar pretty easily and feel comfortable postflop then Calling with such hands is doable.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Yeah, definitely fine. I don't mind at all. If you feel like you can fold when you hit like just TP or something similar pretty easily and feel comfortable postflop then Calling with such hands is doable.
      Hm, I am interested as well. Doesn´t it likely suck playing such hands oop and thus folding should be better solution ?
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      I guess it's ok to play them if you, as coach said, play them not for TP or smth, but for something higher. I mean, it's really easy to play suited connecotrs after the flop, according to pot odds.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I guess it's ok to play them if you, as coach said, play them not for TP or smth, but for something higher. I mean, it's really easy to play suited connecotrs after the flop, according to pot odds.
      That´s true - you will often get good odds to continue drawing, on the other hand the best case you will often find yourself on the flop is flushdraw when you can already face sets that still have outs to outdraw you even when you make your flush or even higher flush draws and in that case you are drawing dead. Therefore I think you also have some reversed implied odds when you need to discount some of your outs.

But not sure though, just seeking for the answer too :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Nah, you can still play them pretty profitable from my experience. You only adding like $0,01. :D And as well even sometimes I tend to play such hands by raising them and taking the initiative against specific opponents. Which would be even better. :)
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Nah, you can still play them pretty profitable from my experience. You only adding like $0,01. :D And as well even sometimes I tend to play such hands by raising them and taking the initiative against specific opponents. Which would be even better. :)
      Ok but what about if we have faced some serious preflop raise from the button or in this case isolation from the BB and let say BU would fold against it. Still call ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Ok but what about if we have faced some serious preflop raise from the button or in this case isolation from the BB and let say BU would fold against it. Still call ?
      Nah, without having more people in the pot I wouldn't. Rather have position or something similar.