2 weeks of play = no rakeback ...

• MattyPiSa
      MattyPiSa
      Bronze
      I thought it was once a month from 10 to 15 but I read every moderator saying its every week, also the faq about rakeback says it too.
      but its been 2 weeks im playing on full tilt poker and paid over 70$ of rake, yes pokertracker know it!

so yes, there's a problem, but who do I have to contact? u? or ftp?
  • 5 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      I asume you play with your starting capital? You need to deposit some of your own money, to be eligable for rakeback.
    • MattyPiSa
      MattyPiSa
      Bronze
      thx for the information, wont have to worry to use my ftp points to buy some gear then.

im broke! so ill have to finish off with the deal I have with BRM and partypoker and then ill consider coming back, ftp has the best rewards system and very good merchandises in their store.

things were not that great learning poker with full tilt, u may think i've got some troubles with the sharks but no, its easy to read someone who has a strategy.
      my troubles was against those donkeys ! each time I knew they had nothing putting em all-in pre-flop, but in most case was losing to those Ace-2 to 9 unsuited....normanly Ace-king vs Ace-7 should win 8-9 of 10 times but I think it was the reverse that happened to me ^^

anyway ive learned to fold to those donkeys, even with A-K or QQ and sometimes KK, waiting for the monster hands and trap em is the best thing to do in micro stakes imo
    • biohhh
      biohhh
      Bronze
      say I made my first deposit 2 weeks after I started playing, will I get the rakeback for the 2 weeks I have not deposited for? Or is it just that as soon as I deposit I will start raking up my rakeback?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by biohhh
      say I made my first deposit 2 weeks after I started playing, will I get the rakeback for the 2 weeks I have not deposited for? Or is it just that as soon as I deposit I will start raking up my rakeback?
      Hi

Rakeback is calculated from the moment you deposit. Anything before does not count.

Regards

Thazar
    • Lim00n
      Lim00n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattyPiSa
      im broke!

things were not that great learning poker with full tilt, u may think i've got some troubles with the sharks but no, its easy to read someone who has a strategy.
      my troubles was against those donkeys ! each time I knew they had nothing putting em all-in pre-flop, but in most case was losing to those Ace-2 to 9 unsuited....normanly Ace-king vs Ace-7 should win 8-9 of 10 times but I think it was the reverse that happened to me ^^

anyway ive learned to fold to those donkeys, even with A-K or QQ and sometimes KK, waiting for the monster hands and trap em is the best thing to do in micro stakes imo
      Sorry about you going bust, but seriously..have you read what you wrote?