This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Suggestion

• graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      I was thinking about how much I suck the other day and how I really need a coaching session. My bankroll is not really big enough to justify an hour of coaching and I would be quite embaressed if I booked an hour and then had someone coach me on NL4.
      Anyway I thought it would be great if you guys could maybe run a promotion of some sort where a player could get a free session somehow. Just my 2 cents
  • 3 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he graz187 - we offer a lot of free coaching sessions. There are the obvious ones - to be found in our coaching plan - and the less obvious ones in our video section and in form of our hand evaluation forum where you get a personal response to your very own questions.
      I hope you tune in once in a while or post a hand in our forums!
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      Ive watched all the videos and some twice and though Ive never posted a hand in the hand evaluation forum ive read alot. Its just not the same as live action advice with your own hands and table rep.
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he graz187 - we are constantly adding new videos, also our Live Coaching Sessions run every week - so the content flow does not stop!
      What you could do is to apply at grummeler's or Bierbaer's coaching - sometimes they offer to publicly coach a user in their live coachings. Unfortunately giving away free private coaching sessions won't happen - we wouldn't even have enough coaches to give coaching sessions for ten thousands of silver PokerStrategists.