Suggestion

• graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      I was thinking about how much I suck the other day and how I really need a coaching session. My bankroll is not really big enough to justify an hour of coaching and I would be quite embaressed if I booked an hour and then had someone coach me on NL4.
      Anyway I thought it would be great if you guys could maybe run a promotion of some sort where a player could get a free session somehow. Just my 2 cents
  • 3 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he graz187 - we offer a lot of free coaching sessions. There are the obvious ones - to be found in our coaching plan - and the less obvious ones in our video section and in form of our hand evaluation forum where you get a personal response to your very own questions.
      I hope you tune in once in a while or post a hand in our forums!
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      Ive watched all the videos and some twice and though Ive never posted a hand in the hand evaluation forum ive read alot. Its just not the same as live action advice with your own hands and table rep.
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he graz187 - we are constantly adding new videos, also our Live Coaching Sessions run every week - so the content flow does not stop!
      What you could do is to apply at grummeler's or Bierbaer's coaching - sometimes they offer to publicly coach a user in their live coachings. Unfortunately giving away free private coaching sessions won't happen - we wouldn't even have enough coaches to give coaching sessions for ten thousands of silver PokerStrategists.