eh

• 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Rustifa,

Welcome to our community!

Can we help you? Where do you feel your game leaks?

Ingrid
    • Rustifa
      Rustifa
      Bronze
      just about everywhere, I stray from starting hand chart and I try to bluff and stealk too often. The dumb thing is, i know i'm not supposed to be doing it. It mostly happens after i've won a few sngs.
      My bankroll management is very, very poor also.
      I played poker before on full tilt, without any strategy based knowledge at all, and therefore have some really bad habits i'm trying to weave myself out of. I'll just keep chipping away at it
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      OK! Firstly, try to read as many strategy articles as you can, If you a visual learner we have many videos available for you to just sit back and watch. Just try to spend 1 hour on studying everyday for example. And try to keep your eyes on the Starting Hands Chart instead of putting your coffee mug on it! :D

Not sure what you playing but here is a few useful links:

No Limit Holdem Big Stack Strategy
      or
      No Limit Holdem Short Stack Strategy
      or
      Fixed Limit Holdem

Let me know how you progressing
      Ingrid
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Rustif (cool name where does it come from?)

Welcome to PokerStrategy. It comes across that you think you have lots of work to do on your game. Congratulations! In your first 3 posts you understand you have alot of work to do, for some people it takes hundreds if not thousands, if not 10's of thousands of posts to realise they are not the perfect poker player.

Now we have got that out the way lets concentrate on the easy part yeah?

What games are you currently playing? Do you have any graphs/stats that you could provide us?