Betfred is a joke

• miki4069
      miki4069
      Bronze
      I already posted for help in polish section, but I want to paste here my chat with support so other user will see why is better to stay away from BetFred.
      This took like 2 hours - they make you wait 10-15 min for next answer

Welcome to Betfred Live Help. One of our operators will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience.
      Jon: Hi Mikolaj, welcome to Betfred Online Live Support. How may I help you?
      mf1111: Hi Jon, I have cashout problem
      mf1111: withdraw
      Jon: what problem are you having?
      mf1111: I cannot do it
      mf1111: Im Poker Strategy player, but I deposited my own 50US from my Neteller acount.
      mf1111: Yesterday I won 100 US in Poker Strategy Depositors turnament and I want cashout 100 us
      mf1111: to my neteller acount
      Jon: One moment please, whilst I review your account details...
      Jon: Before we proceed I need to verify that I am speaking to the account holder. Can I please have your full name, date of birth and answer to your security question?
      mf1111: ok
      mf1111: ***
      Jon: thank you
      Jon: One moment please, whilst I review your account details...
      Jon: At the moment you are playing a low stakes Pokerstrategy.com bonus. You will need to earn 1000 Raked hands or deposit $50 or more to release these restrictions. You will also need to earn 2000 ipoints to be able to withdraw your funds.
      Jon: this is why you cannot withdraw at present
      mf1111: ???
      mf1111: I deposited my own money
      mf1111: I did not get these money from Poker Strategy
      Jon: I understand but as a poker strategy player there are certain criteria you need to fulfill before you can withdraw - one of them is 2000 Ipoints. Once you reach this you canb withdraw.
      mf1111: There is nothing like this on Betfred bonus section on Poker Strategy
      mf1111: Please talk with Poker Manager, because is already on Poker Strategy Forums
      mf1111: You are telling me, that even if I dont want to play anymore for this bonus, I cannot cashout my own money?
      Jon: i'm afraid that this is the case for all poker strategy affiliateds players to betfred, I have already spoken to the Poker Manager and you will need to reach 2000 points before you can withdraw
      mf1111: Money I deposited and won in the tournaments?
      Jon: that's correct
      mf1111: Please tell him that Betfred are about to lost Poker Strategy players in he future
      mf1111: We all read our forums
      Gerard: Hi Mikolaj, welcome to Betfred Online Live Support. How may I help you?
      mf1111: Just read this conversation first
      mf1111: I want cashout money I won yestrday in Poker Strategy tournament
      mf1111: ??
      Gerard: One moment please, whilst I review your account details...
      Gerard: i Think my collegue did advise you on the number of points to acquire before cashing out;anything else i can help you with ?
      mf1111: cmon
      mf1111: I just want to cash out money I won
      Gerard: Please read above
      mf1111: I did not get any from you
      Gerard: Do you have 2000 points ?
      mf1111: and it does not say anything about points on your webside or PokerStrategy
      Gerard: Sorry i can not advice you anything else ,i think its a poker strategy requirement
      mf1111: Are you traing to tell me that I deposited my own money, won some in tournament and its not mine
      mf1111: Please point me to some page where is says about 2000 points
      Gerard: Please check it on the poker strategy website as it is a poker strategy requirement !
      mf1111: I will paste it for You
      mf1111: "You will release your bonus on different increments depending on your VIP level.
      VIP levels 1 & 2: each release $1 per 50 points
      VIP levels 3 & 4: each release $5 per 250 points
      VIP levels 5 & 6: each release $10 per 500 pointsYou have 90 days in which"
      mf1111: This is from Poker strategy Betfred adv page
      Gerard: So do you have 2000 points ? Which are required
      mf1111: If you think I need 2000 points to make any cashout show me where is says I need them Gerard: Sorry i can not further advice you on this one
      mf1111: Then give me poker manager to this chat
      mf1111: Im playing on 5 other pokerrooms and nobody refuse cashout to the player unless he broke the rules
      mf1111: I just want to see where is written about 2000 points requirment before any cashout
      Gerard: You have already spoken to Jon ,teamleader that has spoken to the pokermanager,given you the advice as i did twice
      mf1111: ok this will be solved through Poker Strategy.
      mf1111: Next is bonus release inctements
      Gerard: thank you very much
      mf1111: Im not done
      Gerard: Is there anything else I can help you with?
      mf1111: I want to know bonus release inctements
      mf1111: for me at the moment when Im vip1
      mf1111: 1US for 50points or 5Us for 250?
      Gerard: Basically 500 points would release 10 pokerdollars
      mf1111: Please give me the answer for my question
      mf1111: Basically I know already, but need more
      mf1111: specific
      Gerard: This IS the answer to your question all our pokerbonusses are released at a rate of 500 points for 10 dollars and you can view more on our bonusses by clicking here
      mf1111: You will release your bonus on different increments depending on your VIP level.
      VIP levels 1 & 2: each release $1 per 50 points
      VIP levels 3 & 4: each release $5 per 250 points
      VIP levels 5 & 6: each release $10 per 500 pointsYou have 90 days in which
      mf1111: this is from Poker strategy page
      mf1111: so you are saying they are wrong?
      mf1111: ??
      Gerard: moment please
      mf1111: ok
      Gerard: For that bonus please contact Poker strategy
      mf1111: I will
      mf1111: Last thing
      Gerard: yes please
      mf1111: my points are not counted toward bonus release corectlly
      mf1111: I made so far 7.2 bp
      mf1111: but only 0.9 is counted for bounus
      Gerard: With regards to that bonus and everything regarding please contact Pokerstrategy
      Gerard: Is there anything else I can help you with?
      mf1111: They cannot check your database
      mf1111: You guys on Betfred connected me with bonus after 3 days of playing so you shoul corect it
      mf1111: ???
      Gerard: one moment please
      Gerard: I am sorry but i am afraid i can not advice you further on on this one
      Gerard: Thank you for contacting Betfred! Enjoy the rest of your day and good luck with your games. If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team is available 24 hours every day.
      mf1111: This whole conversation will be posted on Poke Strategy forum,
      and send to BetFred mamagment. And it shows that
      support on BetFred is really not good.
      mf1111: ?
      Gerard: Thank you very much i wish you a nice day
      mf1111: Im not thanking you
      Gerard: Thank you for contacting Betfred! Enjoy the rest of your day and good luck with your games. If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team is available 24 hours every day.
      mf1111: Are U joking
      mf1111: U did not solve anything nor answer my question
      Gerard: ...
  • 3 replies
    • rtrtrtr
      rtrtrtr
      Bronze
      Edited: It is much appreciated and needed to form an opinion about any of our Poker Rooms, however it should be addressed in a polite/helpful way to our community members.

@rtrtrtr , I kindly ask you to refrain posting such conclusion and respect our Forum principles together with our Terms and Conditions.

Thank you for understanding
      Ingrid
    • ChiTheoK0To
      ChiTheoK0To
      Bronze
      I withdraw in around 9h 40mins,
      @miki4069 just focus ask about withdraw problem. I withdraw by moneybookers

yesterday I can't withdraw
      (Oops! Something went wrong! The server was unable to process the request due to an internal error. For more information about the error, either turn on IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults (either from ServiceBehaviorAttribute or from the)
      , then I ask; John said they have problem with MB.

today I ask again (same problem); after give my security answer question (I really don't like this) he try to help me to active withdraw.

maybe they misunderstand your ($50 deposit + 100$ winning) for ($50 deposit + 200% of 50$ bonus)
    • MarcusBo
      MarcusBo
      Bronze
      Hi miki4069 ,

I do agree, this case could have been handled in a better way by the Betfred supporter. Unfortunately sometimes it happens that a member of a poker rooms the staff isn't aware of a procedure, this shouldn't happen, but sometimes it does.

Betfred contacted us to assure us that this has been dealt with and that their support staff now is aware that if a player signs up through PokerStrategy and does not receive the Starting Capital there are no restrictions on the account.

Betfred is of course always looking to improve their support, just as we are. In the end nobody gets any value by upsetting a customer, and both we and Betfred strive to see our users happy.

So again in our name and in Betfred's, sorry for this miscommunication and for all inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
      Marcus