ID check trouble

• w0rm24
      w0rm24
      Bronze
      I want to claim my $50 capital but the ID check is giving me some trouble. The address I used to register to the site is not the same as the address on my ID (I live in student residence) and there are no bills in my name that I can use as proof of ID.

Is there any way that I could go back and change the address that I used to register to the site or can I just use my ID anyway, even if the addresses don't match up?

Many thanks
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi w0rm24,

I've asked one of our customer support representative to send you a new ticket explaining your options. Please keep me informed about it.

Ingrid
    • w0rm24
      w0rm24
      Bronze
      Customer support sent me a message very quickly telling me to send them the address on my drivers licence in a ticket and they would change it for me and I could complete the ID check. I'm very pleased to say that the ID check was fine and the capital is now being credited into my account!

I'm extremely impressed with the customer service on this site! Thank you for resolving my problem so quickly :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      We are happy to receive your feedback w0rm24! I'll forward it to our customer support! =)

Good luck at the tables and keep me posted
      Ingrid