Anyone else not got strategy points this month?

• Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I know sometimes it takes a while for Pokerstars strategy points to come through, but I don't think it's ever taken this long before so i'm just wondering if it's like this for everyone. As it stands I haven't got any points logged for the whole of this month and the end of last month. Just wondering if other people are the same before I bother support :D
  • 9 replies
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      I didnt play on fulltilt from 20th march till 5th of april, but hv played 5 days since then till 2day. I haven't got any points for these 5 days as well.It only shows from 28 feb- 27-mar under my strategy points section.It's already a week from 5th april and no points for last week, Wonder why's that??
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Silver
      Stars, right? Haven't played on there since the 4th of April, but ive got all my strategy points up until then, so I guess it's something on your end. :(
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Stars points are updating really quickly lately (for me at least -.-), 1-2 days delay max.

9th April is currently the most recent day i got points for.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Hmmmm guess I better mail support then :(
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Yeah mine were updating daily this days as well. It used to take longer.
    • Sh3yk
      Sh3yk
      Diamond
      So Wriggers, what's up?

What was your problem? They fix it? I am having the same problem right now.. Sorry to up this old topic, but I am really wondering what happens.
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sh3yk
      So Wriggers, what's up?

What was your problem? They fix it? I am having the same problem right now.. Sorry to up this old topic, but I am really wondering what happens.

Have you tried to submit a ticket to support?

Best Regards

Matt
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RubyWesson
      Originally posted by Sh3yk
      So Wriggers, what's up?

Have you tried to submit a ticket to support?

Best Regards

Matt
      This is what I did. Eventually it got sorted out but it took a while since the support of Pokerstrategy and Stars had to collaborate :)
    • Sh3yk
      Sh3yk
      Diamond
      I had already sent them both tickets, but it's taking a little long for them to collaborate. =)

But thanks for answers guys!