W/c room to play on.

• genesispaul
      genesispaul
      Bronze
      i already have an account on PS/FTP and party. i want to move to another site. my old, as in really old PS account has no affiliate code but i dont want to risk my money to create a second account, what room would you guys recommended? i have been eyeing everest and i dont want cake because i want my HUD.

Thanks! :)
  • 3 replies
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      Hi Paul!

welcome back to your old account, I guess :D

There are quite a few other rooms, a list of which you can find here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/ (you probably already have duh :f_love: )

Anyways, some tips:
      Country access: if you happen to be from some exotic country, such as USA or ex-USSR state, some rooms won't accept your money, so check that out before putting your heart into it.

If you fancy live tournaments and want to qualify online, then many rooms have "preferred" countries, PaddyPoker is "Irish/UK" room etc.

If you are semi-serious about playing, then spend half an hour downloading and looking at their skins. It's kinda tedious and noone likes installing/unistalling, but it's better than to pick the room for it's rakeback and then find out that software is crap and you can't open more than 4 tables or something...

In general, you might want to check out PS forums: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1445 to see comments about particular rooms.

Which games/levels are you playing? I'm sure kind folks from around here will have more insight into fishiness/amount of action on various sites, if you tell us what your poison is... :s_cool:

Hope those tips give you some insight :)

Gl with your new site!
      duba
    • genesispaul
      genesispaul
      Bronze
      thanks duba!

i would only deposit around $50 so i will play at nl2. i play from the philippines, so no major site has restricstions.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Welcome back genesispaul =)

I couldn't write a better answer myself...

@ dubadal, thank you so much for your detailed answer! Really great to see how our members care so much to help out.

Ingrid