Free $50

• 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi meshkinc,

Welcome to our community! =)

Your account seems to be just fine for me. However, I can't see any poker rooms you've chose to your free $50 starting capital.

Have you done everything as the instruction indicated?

Which poker room would you like to play at?

Ingrid
    • meshkinc
      meshkinc
      Bronze
      Hi IngridN,

Yes i have chose PartyPoker and i did everything what the instruction was asking.

And maybe if you can't see my acc it's that because that my nickname in that room (PokerParty) is meshkiz.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi meshkinc,

I have added now your PartyPoker username and initiated the free $0 starting capital.

Please bare in mind that your account may go through a verification process which is handled by our security team. This is a standard procedure and nothing to be worry about. In case this happens, you'll have to send in your ID copy and verify your residential address.

Please allow up to 72 hours for the transfer to be visible on your poker account.

I hope you'll enjoy playing at PartyPoker and keep me posted =)
      Ingrid
    • meshkinc
      meshkinc
      Bronze
      So now i have just wait?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi

I just been informed that you haven't filled out any personal information on your PokerStrategy.com profile. Could you please make sure that you enter all missing details and let me know when its done?

Once that's done, we will transfer your information to your desired poker room for the free $50 staring capital.
      Ingrid
    • meshkinc
      meshkinc
      Bronze
      Hi again :)

Ok, i just finished missing details :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      That was fast =)

Now, our security team will start the verification of your identity. This is standard procedure and nothing to be worry about. This normally involves an ID check or one of our representatives will contact you over phone and ask you all the necessary questions.

Once that's done, your free $50 starting capital will be transferred to your poker account.

Please keep me posted
      Ingrid
    • meshkinc
      meshkinc
      Bronze
      Ok, thank's for your big help :) :heart: :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problem, glad to help.

That Your status became bronze is a sign of the free $50 has been credited! Congrats and good luck at the tables! =)

Ingrid