100k freeroll

• 4 replies
    • Lulibuli
      Originally posted by robkaxx
      Hello. in April I made my first deposit and i got Me race round 2 ticket. where can i use this ticket? And will i get 100k first depositors freeroll ticket? thank you

U can register for ME race round 2 at the satellites. Fot 100k tournament u should get it yes.

Cheers L.
    • robkaxx
      next day I got this ticket. thanks. Also I want to ask If i got ticket in April, must I play in next month? or i can play after 3 months?
    • EagleStar88
      Hi robkaxx,

You'll have to forgive me, it's been a long time since I first joined Full Tilt :D

From memory my first depositors freeroll ticket was for the following month only so had to be used or lost. This may have changed now and I don't know if this is different for the current main event promotion even.

I'm sure one of our other Full Tilt regs will know the answer and help or failing that it might pay to just check with Full Tilt support to ensure that you don't lose out.

Good luck and let us know how you get on in the event ;)

Best regards,

• skiffcz
      If you click on the "view tickets" button in the cashier section, they have an expiration date next to them ;)