• tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      yes and, excuse the expression, nobody gives a damn. :D
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

post some hands... Maybe I´m reading this grapgh wrong, but I see only one remarkable suckout (at the beginning).

Cheers,
      Ondra
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by sindeon
      Hi mate,

post some hands... Maybe I´m reading this grapgh wrong, but I see only one remarkable suckout (at the beginning).

Cheers,
      Ondra
      I'll try to post the two major suckout hands, but first I have to find them. Cake doesn't permit use of a HUD so I have no convenient way to mark hands during play. Stay tuned.
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      I dont get why you have to post them, just acknowledge that luck is a factor in poker and move on!

If you moan about getting sucked out on you are doing it wrong. You should embrace the suckouts because if someone sucked out on you, you did the right thing. In the long run ur the winner :s_grin:
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Hi mate,

Cheers,
      Ondra
      I'll try to post the two major suckout hands, but first I have to find them. Cake doesn't permit use of a HUD so I have no convenient way to mark hands during play. Stay tuned.

there's absolutely no point in doing so. Your 2Bi below ev and your complaining? :f_mad: Make a blog and QQ there about how bad you run like me :f_thumbsup:
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      Hi mate,

Cheers,
      Ondra

there's absolutely no point in doing so. Your 2Bi below ev and your complaining? :f_mad: Make a blog and QQ there about how bad you run like me :f_thumbsup:
      How many BI below EV should I be before I complain? :p
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Yes, there is no need to post "suckout" hands, because there is probably nothing to do about it, but as I said - according to red line, I see only one remarkable suckout, but there are few more lost hands...it could be interesting to post them and see why is that... That´s what I thought. ;)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

Cheers,
      Ondra

There's no need to complain ever, but if you'd post 20bi below ev while I still wouldn't give a damn at least I wouldn't start considering u a crybaby
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Hi mate,

Cheers,
      Ondra

At least 20bi bellow ev before you have the right to complain here :)
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

Cheers,
      Ondra
      Well I'd like to see them. Please post.
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      sick downswing
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      [x] proof poker is rigged
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

Cheers,
      Ondra

Like what i've been doing recently :D
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      [x] proof poker is rigged
      this
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      thats like two 2 outers welcome to poker if your complaining after this find the exit
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      im 20bi below ev maybe i should post a thread, do u think it will help me run better?

/thread

variance is variance, 2bi in 1k hands is a drop in the ocean, maybe you should re-read articles on brm/variance/volume. if im honest, given my current -20bi under run, I wouldn't be surprised if 100bi swings were albeit rare, pretty possible for most ppl.
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      its standard...Upto 15BIs is alright...above that you can whine a lil...don worry you ll start running good too...just wait for that heater
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fusionpk
      im 20bi below ev maybe i should post a thread, do u think it will help me run better?
      No, but you'll definitely get more "dude that sucks" as opposed to "lol poker" responses.

BTW, dude that sucks.
    • GodlikeRoy
      GodlikeRoy
      Bronze
      You're running bad but you'll need to get used to this sort of thing to survive in the poker world. GL.