balance on Full Tilt

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I suddenly have a balance of $70 and some cents on Full Tilt. I'm not going to get into how I acquired it, except that it was perfectly legal and ethical and didn't violate anyone's TOS.

I can't withdraw the money and I can't transfer it to anyone else until May 20th.

This is a difficult situation for me because I LOATHE Full Tilt. And I mean hate the site enough that I wish I could close it down.

What do I do? Any suggestions?
  • 24 replies
    • Darkzzz
      Darkzzz
      Black
      Hate full tilt? I have a suggestion, it involves a gun, a bullet and your face^^
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Darkzzz
      Hate full tilt? I have a suggestion, it involves a gun, a bullet and your face^^
      Inciting suicide is a federal offense in the United States. I could report you to the FBI but am not going to bother.

Does anyone have any SERIOUS suggestions?
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      well this site is not in the US and neither is he so he probably hasnt commited any crime. (america is not the world). still one of the more stupid comments i have read here though.

only thing i can suggest is wait a month or so till may 20th and withdraw. or play at full titl (which i think is the bst site out of the 5-6 i have played). dont see ant other options really. if you really hat FT that much then i woulnt play as persoanlly i would end up tilting it away
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      or play at full titl (which i think is the bst site out of the 5-6 i have played).
      Any suggestions as to what I can play on Full Tilt? On other sites I'm playing 4NL FR and some cheapo MTTs.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Inciting suicide is a federal offense in the United States. I could report you to the FBI but am not going to bother.

Does anyone have any SERIOUS suggestions?
      You know what else is a federal offense? Farting while standing on the bridge while holding a monkey with your left hand and spinning an umbrella with your right hand. But it's allowed to do that on tuesdays and fridays (but not in Kentucky, Oregon and Texas).

I bet you expected to see smth else while clicking "friday" link :f_biggrin:
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      i dunno. i only play stt and mtt sngs
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Americans aren't allowed to make accounts on pokerstrategy. So you can be banned.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by antstruk
      Americans aren't allowed to make accounts on pokerstrategy. So you can be banned.
      I'm Canadian and (wrongly, it seems) assumed the original inciter-of-suicide was American.

But go ahead and tell me that encouraging someone to kill himself is NOT a crime anywhere in the civilized world.

EDIT: Because people have been so irresponsible in this thread, I am going to seek input from PokerStrategy staff. Let's see what the mods/admins have to say about what has been posted here.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      This thread gets dumber by the minute
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      I :heart: FT! What's not to like?
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      I :heart: FT! What's not to like?
      1. Their so-called "support" takes three weeks to answer an email, and even then answers it only if you email them about 10 times.

2. They move heaven and earth to prevent players from cashing out, under the flimsiest of pretexts.

3. They treat their players like garbage.

If I can think of anything else, I'll let you know.
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      I just love all the promotions, and rakeback, and iron man and all that stuff. I'm the sort of sap who'd buy a bicket of arseholes if it was marketed right. Sigh..... Maybe you should sell me something.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I just love all the promotions, and rakeback, and iron man and all that stuff. I'm the sort of sap who'd buy a bicket of arseholes if it was marketed right. Sigh..... Maybe you should sell me something.
      If I were to play on the site, what are the best games to play?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by belayd
      If I were to play on the site, what are the best games to play?
      mainly poker
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      well become a blackcard member and FullTilt will treat u better.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      the guy only means you need to hit yourself to the head with a bullet while standing on a gun.

I don't see the suicide in this :rolleyes:
      :s_cool:
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      In Memphis, Tennessee, a woman is not to drive a car unless a man warns approaching motorists or pedestrians by walking in front of the car that is being driven.

American laws are funny do sometimes :P
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      In Soviet Russia Cooler gets you!
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by antstruk
      I am American and support even knows it because they have a copy of my passport. :D