1000 Usd Bonus Really?

• Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      is this for real does party do this often? I think it must be a deposit bonus but it doesint say that anywhere and I dont wanna activate it now I only get 21 days and im bussy this week. I think the catch is It will take 10000 party pionts to clear all of it in 21 days.... Its almost like party staff realized there is this nit playing nl25 and 50 with a huge bankroll and want me to move up to bring in more rake. Anyway I love party has this happened to anyone here before.
  • 7 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      partypoker is frinking desesperate...they keep offering me 20$ for no reason, never saw a website so desesperate.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Very lucky, i got a $300 bonus after redeposting a few months ago and playing some NL25/50, usually I get bonus' only when I stop playing for a while after having played a fair amount. :f_biggrin:
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      This has acualy gotten me really tilted up damn you party poker. Im in the process of finding a place and pretty bussy if youve seen my blog and starting to live off poker made just under 1k this week under ev. This is like the perfect chalenge for me but its like a month too soon and I only got 7 days to claim it. I give party poker credit they noticed ive turned from a rakeback grinder into a 3bb/100 winner and they wanna drag me back in. I can easily make 2k pp at this weeks pace (this is the second time in 1 year I havent been diamond) and get an easy 250 from this but missing the other 750 really grinds my grills
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      So the bonus is released in one part or what? You have to clear the whole amount to get anything?

Whats the clearing rate (rakeback equivalent)?
    • maroscz
      maroscz
      Bronze
      I also got that $20 bonus. Unfortunately they took al of my nanobankroll charging a fee for inactivity. So i got no founds to clear the bonus and no will to ever deposit there. Even though they lowered micro MTT fees from 25% to 11%, which is still higher than on any other site i played.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      it clears in 4 parts but im on pace to get it all :)
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      10000 Partypoints = $5000 rake?
      $1000 bonus = 20% rakeback I think.

Unless you're decently up the VIP system, I wouldn't stay with their crappy software.