[NL20-NL50] (FR) Bluff 3bet on flop

• vmarqui
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      UTG2 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with Q, A.
      Hero raises to $0.75, 3 folds, CO calls $0.75, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.85) 2, 6, 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.20, CO raises to $3.00, Hero raises to $7.50, CO raises to $24.25, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $9.35.

Villain is a 13/11 winning reg.
      I expect him to have pocket pairs almost always in this case, and he isn't going broke with most of them, so I 3bet.
      But I can't really think what kind of hand he could have pushed with. Calling is better for him with 6x/22 (as i'll probably fire multiple barrels) and small pocket pairs (for pot control, doesn't make much sense to raise since i'm folding worse hands and reraising with better ones)
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      You get around 23% to b/c flop and with backdoor flushdraw+ some implied odds I think you can continue on the flop.
      If he has there flushdraw, he would likely going to barrel on Q and A turns and even if he does always have there pp I think he would give you free card on J and K turn or if he bets Jx, then he would also likely going to fire with Qx and you can then c/rai

3-betting flop is one option, but since it looks so bluffy, he would likely going to shove his flushdraws + I´m not really sure if he is going to raise/fold his overpairs