Taf $50

• 11 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi tickworthy11,

Please give it several days more. After that, if you don't get it, please contact our Customer Support.

Regards,
      thunder
    • tickworthy11
      tickworthy11
      Bronze
      thanx i will
    • tickworthy11
      tickworthy11
      Bronze
      its still not there all the other milestones were quite quick why is jst this one taking soo long?
    • glavca53
      glavca53
      Bronze
      same problem, friend has already earned about 100 points and my taf system is not refreshed yet, but it passed around 15 day since he got his bankroll...
    • miholc
      miholc
      Bronze
      Notice, that extra points do not count in the TAF programe. I am not saying this is exact problem in your case-s but I am just pointing out. Cheers.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi folks,

miholc, you're exactly right. Bonus SPs do not count towards the TaF program milestones.

It is likely in these cases that your friends haven't yet reached 100 SPs when you don't consider bonus points (e.g. earning 10 SPs bonus per day).

As soon as your friends reach the required milestones, the money will be available in your Tell-a-Friend account. You'll be able to request a pay out here.

Hope that helps, but if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • glavca53
      glavca53
      Bronze
      he has like about 50 points without the bonus points but my taf system is showing 0 points....
    • tickworthy11
      tickworthy11
      Bronze
      the extra 10 points per day your talking about?
    • heineken123
      heineken123
      Bronze
      i dont get it what are you saying, my frend a similiar problem, but probaly you are right
    • miholc
      miholc
      Bronze
      Once again; As I and MarcPS stated before:

- Friend's extra 10pts per each day when HE play, DO NOT count in toward YOUR TAF program. Unfortunately.

And to be crystal clear, I'll make examples, too.

For instance, let's say your friend plays:

A) 1 DAY and He collects 14pts.
      He will also get EXTRA 10pts for 1day that he played. Although he now have sum point balance 24pts, you get nothing.
      In order for you to get 10$ he must EARN 1 more real raked poker strategy point.

B) 4 DAYS and He collects 20pts EACH day. He will also get EXTRA 40pts for 4 days that he played (4x10). Sum of friend's points = 4x20 + 4x10 = 120pts.
      Although he has 120pts, you get only 10$ of him.

In order for you to get +15$ of him, he must earn 20 more real raked poker strategy points.

Also notice: Bold numbers are the one which matters for you!!!

Sorry for long post, but I have seen this issue asked so many times. I hope I helped somebody out at least.

Cheers.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Cheers for the explanation :)

heineken mate, try and describe the problems your friend is experiencing a bit more detailed so we can get behind it and help you.

Hadi