Mansion Poker

• macydus2
      macydus2
      Bronze
      I have two things to say here about what I have found with mansion poker. Admitadely I have only been player there a short while but anyway here it is:

1.) FL .25/.50 seems full of tight players maybe 1 in 10 loose! It may be the time but 00:00+ should'nt be that bad on a friday night!

2.)It also often kicks me off tables for no reason, one minute i'm playing and the next its gone

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced the same things

EDIT - On point one I have just found a nice loose 60% flop rate lol, instead of 19% ones i was finding
  • 13 replies
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      Originally posted by macydus2
      I have two things to say here about what I have found with mansion poker. Admitadely I have only been player there a short while but anyway here it is:

1.) FL .25/.50 seems full of tight players maybe 1 in 10 loose! It may be the time but 00:00+ should'nt be that bad on a friday night!

2.)It also often kicks me off tables for no reason, one minute i'm playing and the next its gone

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced the same things

EDIT - On point one I have just found a nice loose 60% flop rate lol, instead of 19% ones i was finding
      Kicks me off tables sometimes too,when i lag .I don't know what causes it tho.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hi!

If you sit out for too long they kick you off the table. But I have also been kicked off a table while playing - don't know why :(
    • Roya1flush
      Roya1flush
      Bronze
      yes i that has also happened to me, playing on a table and the next min its not there..

I think i found out my problem, when i am playing more then one table i have accidentally pressed the leave button on many occasions, maybe you guys are doing the same thing??
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

If you get kicked off frequently, please contact Mansion support and report the problem to them.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • macydus2
      macydus2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Roya1flush
      yes i that has also happened to me, playing on a table and the next min its not there..

I think i found out my problem, when i am playing more then one table i have accidentally pressed the leave button on many occasions, maybe you guys are doing the same thing??
      I think that just might be it! I would play in mini-mode but then pokeroffice table overlay doesnt work. I guess i'll just have to be more careful in future
    • ramunaz
      ramunaz
      Bronze
      Where's the freakin "get more chips" button in mansion software ? I pressed every damn thing like dealers button, etc. but still can't find it. :rolleyes:
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi ramunaz,

You have to sit out in order to rebuy.

Hint: sit out in the middle of the hand -> rebuy -> you will be automatically seated back.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • ramunaz
      ramunaz
      Bronze
      Already tried this option, but still don't get it X(
      Where exactly is the "rebuy" menu, thanx.

PS Thanx ppl, got it.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi ramunaz!

Click on "Cashier" at the bottom left. That should help ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • KillJoy
      KillJoy
      Bronze
      Today while playing 4 tables at mansion, at one moment they stopped receiving data, i took a look at the lobby and i could receive new tables (new data from the servers), but the ones I was playing just stopped (i could click buttons, so the software itself didn't froze). Similar thing already happened a few days ago, but then their servers were down. Then i sent them an e-mail regarding that and they didn't even feel obliged to apologize or even respond. Since today during this incident I had a good hand (a set of 6's ;) ) on one table I'm pretty pissed, and I don't know if it makes sense to send them an e-mail since they didn't respond to the last one (and I wasn't offensive). And I feel they should compensate it somehow. This time i made some screenshots and saved HH's. What can I do, if I can do anything at all?

Edit: After 4 days they finally answered my first e-mail, apologized, and said that they don't know when will they end with this "system enhancements"
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      From yesterday Mansion is working perferctly for me...

why don't you use online support? I got assistance in no-time.

however....I don't like Mansion too, hate pokeroom network!!
    • mungavin
      mungavin
      Bronze
      Hi

Last friday i was 2 hours into a session , it was one of those times when your dealt rubbish for 200 hundred hands in a row.
      Then all at once ive got poket AA with an ace on the flop on 1 table and pocket 10s at the other table.
      Both pots get big with me as clear fav on both tables.
      Right at that critcal moment the system started to slow down, nothing happened for a long time and eventually both tables closed.
      I was furious and imagined my laptop smashing on the pavement 3 stories below.
      I then download the stats and hand historys to see if i won.
      It took forever and then when i checked them there were major errors.
      For example it said i played 22000 hands on one table in 2 hours and 6000 hands in an hour on another table!
      I never did locate the 2 hands i was interested in.

I had to go on a long walk st8 after and it was 2 hours after that when i tried to play again.

Hopefully with some councilling i will recover soon.

Jamzee (mansions No 1 fan)
    • Glazenburg
      Glazenburg
      Bronze
      My handhistory is also a joke. Hope when i get my Pokertracker serial they are imported corectly, else the stats from the tools won't make any sense either...

Luckily the is a lot of fish at mansion, because otherwise there would be no reason to play there..

GRtzz