HEM - Can´t import files hands from pokerstars :/

• Janusrichmond
      Janusrichmond
      Bronze
      After reinstalling my computer I have problem to get HEM working.
      I think I have chosen the correct folder for my handhistory under "import" but I dont get even stats or HUD. I feel really depressed because of this because it worked great before uninstall.
      Is there anything else I need to do? Maybe tell holdem manager to import from Pokerstars somewhere? have been importing from bet365 before.

Do I need to create a new database? how do I do this?
  • 2 replies
    • Janusrichmond
      Janusrichmond
      Bronze
      I found the answer with some help from the swedish forum. The problem was that I needed to uncheck UAC at the control panel.
      I still have some problems that someone maybe could answer.

Hem don´t seem to answer on my HUD-changes under player preferences. I have for example changed the background to transparent and pressed apply but it is still a grey box. I have also changed the colour on Prf bacause it was black before but nothing happened so it is still black and I can´t see it on my black background ;/
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      If you are using different Hud configurations you need to select the configuration which is active at your tables before doing changes.

When you open player preferences the "default" configuration is preselected.