No time bank?

• SeanKelly
      SeanKelly
      Bronze
      Hello there! I'm looking to change poker room to play low stakes cash (MSS strategy with a 80 doller BR). I tried Everest, but it wasn't for me (simple things like the layout and lack of notification when my timer was running low).

I gave this software a go on their play money tables, and I noticed there was no time bank? What the hell! I read an Artical posted May 2008 reviewing a recent update to their software, and I read that it was only made available to .5/1. and above. It makes sense that they remove the time bank for the fish to scare off any sharks that want to MT and slow things down (and withdraw money from their economy ^^).

Pretty much, in short, I'm asking if BetFair has a timebank for low limit cash games.

Also, is this a good room to build my bankroll? Are the players weak? Is it easy to multi-table 4/6 tables?

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to your response =]

Cheers!
  • 2 replies
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      i play FixedLimit at betfair 0.15/0.30 ; 0.25/0.50 and 0.5/1.

there is no timebank for these stakes.
      The trafic for FL is preatty bad. I can play 4-6 tables only if i mix the stakes. I hardly find 4 tables opened at the same stake. For NL the trafic is waaay better. You can play 4-6 tables.

the SH tables are 5max not 6 max.

the soft is realy realy bad. like.... a lot of unimportant things at the tables.
      -you can't sit in a favorite position, you have to always change your position if you want to sit in the same spot.
      -you don't have auto-top option.
      -you don't have option to wait for bb by default. you have to check that button every time you open a table.
      -you don't have "sit out next bb" button...

tha soft is pretty bad.

BUT...
      but the playeeeers. Mmmmm... yummy :)

IMO, it could be a good sit to build your BR:
      -players are bad
      -good first deposit bonus - you have to rake 3000$ for 1000$bonus
      -easy rake race. I hope it will be one in may too. :)

hope it^ helps.
      GL
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      ah, and they say they have support that works 24/7.
      That is a lie. They work only in themorning - from 7-8 till 14-15 - something like that.