The ID check was unsuccessful

• vojodalj
      vojodalj
      Bronze
      OK, I've passed the test, sent you a copy of my ID and then I've got an e-mail:

We are sorry to inform you that your user account did not pass our ID check and we therefore cannot transfer the $50 starting capital to your account.
      Please note: In order to protect our security procedures, team members are unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases. In addition, the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned. Unfortunately, these rules still apply in the event that we have made an incorrect decision.

So, no explanations, nothing ?
      Was picture unreadable (I think it was clear)? Did some informations from my ID didn't match my data or I'm maybe just too ugly for you?
  • 19 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      probably the ugly thing...thats what it was for me

But serioulsly dnt let it put you off making the most you can out of this site and its learning materials
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey vojodalj,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

Sorry to hear you have failed the ID check.
      AS the quoted text states " Please note: In order to protect our security procedures, team members are unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases. In addition, the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned. Unfortunately, these rules still apply in the event that we have made an incorrect decision."

And as ExternalUseOnly says, Your still welcome to take part in our friendly community.

We have plenty of great poker sites where you can take advantage of our great bonus's.

As long as you don't look like the below picture we welcome all shapes and forms :)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Loving your spirit Kyle! :f_love:
    • vojodalj
      vojodalj
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly

But serioulsly dnt let it put you off making the most you can out of this site and its learning materials
      No. I'm done with this site.
      I don't like to be involved with people who don't want me here and who thinks I'm less valuable then others member.
      All my future connection with this site will be to give them bad advertisement and to telling people over Internet what they can expect here.
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Your bad advertisement < Others good advertisement.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      well theres a few million members who might disagree with you vojodalj.

I was also refused the starting capital but have never been made to feel any less of a part of this community than anyone else, i suppose at the end of the day its your own choice though gl whatever you do
    • Wekkerton
      Wekkerton
      Bronze
      Yet I dont understand why you would fail an ID check.

If you just follow what it says:
      - Utility Bill
      - Front and back of the ID card
      - Meet the required age level.

Do this, and your in?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      The only reason i can think of is that i missed the phone call that i arranged so it was only my own fault nvm you dont miss what youve never had
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      pokerstrategy is broke now
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vojodalj
      I don't like to be involved with people who don't want me here and who thinks I'm less valuable then others member.
      All my future connection with this site will be to give them bad advertisement and to telling people over Internet what they can expect here.
      Hi vojodalj,

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with not passing the ID check.

PokerStrategy is of course a highly respected company and treats all of its members equally. It is however a requirement for the free starting capital that the ID check must be passed. This is in the terms and conditions that you signed up to.

I'm sorry that you have decided to take no further part, we actually have a very friendly and helpful community here, but of course respect your decision.

On behalf of all the members here, I wish you every success and enjoyment with your poker wherever you decide in future to play.

Best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly

Hi vojodalj.

I am really sorry reading your post about failing our ID check.

There is no need to think that we don't want you here nor that you are less valuable to PokerStrategy.com.

Once you sign up with us you also agree on our Terms and Conditions which involves going through our Security check (pass/fail). This is a standard procedure.

I hope you take the time and browse through the forum and get to know the other members who will help you whatever topics you struggle with. =)

Let me know if you changed your mind
      Ingrid
    • vojodalj
      vojodalj
      Bronze
      Ok,
      Today I had a phone call verification from pokerstrategy and we'll see what will be now.
      I was angry because there was no explanation why did you refused me.
      I mean, it's not the planet will stop spinning because of $50, but I've expected at least an explanation.
      The guy who sudgested your site have only good words for you, and he have a few referals who are also fully sattisfied, so I was a little bit angry. Why me?
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Ok,
      Today I had a phone call verification from pokerstrategy and we'll see what will be now.
      I was angry because there was no explanation why did you refused me.
      I mean, it's not the planet will stop spinning because of $50, but I've expected at least an explanation.
      The guy who sudgested your site have only good words for you, and he have a few referals who are also fully sattisfied, so I was a little bit angry. Why me?
      Hi vojodalj,

Thanks for taking your time to post here and also to complete our telephone verification.

It seems that my colleagues in our security team have had occasion to re-consider their original decision on your account. You'll note that you have an email explaining that the free $50 starting capital is on its way to the poker room you selected when you signed up.

In exceptional circumstances we are able to initiate a review of our decisions and where we've been wrong, I can only apologise and promise that we are working hard every single day to improve our verification systems such that they do not cause hassle and bother to genuine members. Like I say, I can only apologise that you were caught in the middle this time.

You can appreciate that our $50 free starting capital offer is very attractive, both to genuine members like you or I and to those who would look to abuse our offer. With that in mind, I hope you understand that we're unable to enter into any discussion as to why any decision is taken on an account. Information is power, and if those who would abuse our offer would know the reasons for an account being rejected at the ID Check stage then they would be able to change their approach; potentially making it more difficult for us to protect ourselves from fraudulent registrations.

We look forward to your receiving your free $50 starting capital within the next 48 hours and hope that this is the beginning of a long and sucessful poker career with PokerStrategy.com.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask and I will be happy to clear things up for you.

Good luck at the tables.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • riverace10
      riverace10
      Basic
      could you check me too please, i received a phone call from the customer service today, i was asked for all my detail i told everything, the guy i talked to told me that everything is all right and i should receive my starting capital, but few minutes after the call i got an email saying that my ID check failed???? I dont understand how did it fail if we talked about it on the phone and i got told its all right.. maybe its a mistake???
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi riverace10,

Thanks for posting and for taking your time to complete our telephone verification.

Unfortunately, in this case, we are unable to review the original decision that was made.

All is not lost, however, as you can still be a part of our community.

We have plenty of great poker sites where you can take advantage of our great first deposit bonuses:

As you collect StrategyPoints as a depositor, you will still have access to our entire educational offering (depending on your status, of course) and will still be able to enjoy everything that PokerStrategy.com has to offer.

I'm afraid that we're unable to enter into any further discussion surrounding the reasons for the decision on this occassion, however if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via Customer Support.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Support Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
    • riverace10
      riverace10
      Basic
      so you tell me everything is all right then the next second you send me an email saying it failed? im just confused
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi riverace10,

I'm sorry that you feel there's been some miscommunication here. Sometimes lines can become crossed, but in this case there was no mistake with the sending of the email, and as I've mentioned, we're unable to review this decision.

I hope that clarifies things and that you decide to still take advantage of everything that our community can offer.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
    • vojodalj
      vojodalj
      Bronze
      OK, now I've got an e-mail from Pokerstrategy that my starting capital are now on their way to my poker account.
      Looks like everything is OK now.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      OK, now I've got an e-mail from Pokerstrategy that my starting capital are now on their way to my poker account.
      Looks like everything is OK now.
      Great to hear. Best of luck and I hope we hear more updates from you soon.

Ingrid