This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Forgot to put in bonus code

• rocko27
      rocko27
      Basic
      Hey, i went through the thing and when i was making my account, i had it almost done then got distracted. when i realized what i was doing i thought it was all filled out so i hit enter, but then i realized that i never put the bonus code in.

whenever i go to talk to the support chat at william hill, i can send them messages but i cannot see the messages they send me back. i hear the noise it makes but the chatbox is empty.

i was just wondering if i could still get the bonus cause it would suck if i couldnt.
  • 3 replies
    • Wekkerton
      Wekkerton
      Bronze
      Hello Rocko27,

I basically did some sort of same thing.
      What William Hill did for me is closing my account I had thusfar made.
      I simply had to make another account.

They were very friendly, and helpfull.

(Still waiting for my 50$ to be dropped in my account tho, but thats another story.)

Good luck!

Thumbs up!
    • rocko27
      rocko27
      Basic
      the thing is when i try to talk to them on their support chat i cant see anything they say ! i can send messages and i can hear them send one back but the screen is blank...i told them to email me but they never did
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi rocko27,

Sorry to hear you've had technical problems trying to contact William Hill on the chat facility. I would recommend that you try to contact them by a different method (maybe email) as they will be the only ones that can help you with your query.

A quick search of their website and I came across this which I hope will help you:

Contact Us

Do you have a question or comment about the William Hill Poker Room? With our 24/7 customer support you can :

* Browse our Interactive Library of members' questions and answers
      * Email our dedicated Customer Service team - poker@willhill.com
      * Call our UK free phone - 0800 085 6296
      * Fax us on +44 (0) 114 2406912
      * North America free phone - 011 800 3551 3551
      * International Freephone Variations
      Best regards,

Bart