is my chart ok?

• ajakking789
      ajakking789
      Bronze
      hey guys i recently started using the sss and every time i looked for a hand chart the pdf would always crash for some reason so i decided to make my own chart, its not that great but i think its ok till i learn it off by heart, what you guys think? its a big image so i put it under spoiler

• 8 replies
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      good chart but i hate the yellow and dont use cards cos if Your multitabling then you dont want to be wasting time distinguishing colours/cards.
      i think a traffic light system would work better cos it is something we all associate with different attitudes.
      If you made your folds orange/amber it would be less harsh on the eyes and also gives us probably a minorly faster conclusion.
    • ajakking789
      ajakking789
      Bronze
      Originally posted by foulkezboyz
      good chart but i hate the yellow and dont use cards cos if Your multitabling then you dont want to be wasting time distinguishing colours/cards.
      i think a traffic light system would work better cos it is something we all associate with different attitudes.
      If you made your folds orange/amber it would be less harsh on the eyes and also gives us probably a minorly faster conclusion.
      u have a very good point, i will edit the chart so it is like that ty :)
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      Another suggestion is that eventually when ur faster u could just use colours and that would signal meaning to you but i think by that point ud know the chart off by heart anyways :)
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      also i was confused slightly by the fact you havent distinguished AKo and AKs
      either put them sideby side to show they are both in there because its slightly confusing.

Despite my rude criticism its really nice for a first try at somehting like that.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    • ajakking789
      ajakking789
      Bronze
      ty for your ideas about the chart as i think the traffic light system would be a great help, and i like the criticism as it will help to improve the graph :)
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      you should play mss its where the cool kids are at :P
    • ajakking789
      ajakking789
      Bronze
      haha, might give it a try but will probs stay with sss as its working for me atm :)
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      true that. I'm MSSing cos i chose FTP and i wana play on normal tables.