Existing FT player wants to ear PS points

• 7 replies
    • thazar
      Hi Rastlin1

If your FullTIlt account isn't tracked with PokerStrategy there is no way to retrack it

Kind regards

• ilrasso
      Im in the same situation. I have my ft account tracked w other affiliate. I play a bit on 888 and i do get some SP for that.

Crappy situation really - id love access to some of the silver+ material, but i just cant get myself to give up fulltilts nice software for that. The play i get done on 888 is not even close to enough, so perhaps ill just be a bronze member forever...

I wish there was another way to get access to the elephant, videos and articles, aswell as coaching etc.

Appearantly im not the only one with this issue, and from my point of view it looks and feels and tastes just like a brick wall to move on from here.

Wishes for another option - IlRasso
    • EagleStar88
      Hi ilrasso,

I understand your frustration and you'll find that we all have some untracked accounts at different rooms, myself included.

As Thazar has already confirmed, unfortunately this is something that the poker rooms just don't allow and is beyond PokerStrategy's control.

Poker rooms that have already spent out money in advertising/promotion to attract to you their platform are unlikely to voluntarily give up a proprotion of their income and pay it to an unconnected (in terms of your account) affiliate such as PokerStrategy. They need to retain it to cover their own incurred costs.

If the situation did ever change in the future, you guys would be the first to know, but don't get your hopes up as it is highly unlikely to happen.

Best regards,

• ilrasso
      But if the ppl at pokerstrategy got really really creative, they could perhaps come up with something. SPs could alternatively be earned by referring friends, proofreading articles, posting videos/hands for evaluation, "visit site every day for a month" etc. Possibly even you could charge money for the articles aswell. 50$=gold member for life or something.

You could make a SP only freeroll where the winner would recieve SPs. Perhaps even a lottery :D

Thanks for you answer, and i do understand the SP side of the story. Still - to paraphrase obama - YES YOU CAN! (in theory) do something further to help those in my situation.

:D IlRasso
    • nativehero2007
      It took me 5-6 days to reach silver.... playing 0.05 - 0.10 ..... an hour or 2 a day..... on WH.... good luck..... on FTP........ I'll never play there again... haha
    • martoman2k10
      Don't want to go against PS here. But the most important thing about playing on FT is to have rakeback, imo.

I signed up normally and then had it retracked to an affiliate to get rakeback ( basically told them that it's either rakeback on FTP or they lose me to stars). But then I learned about pokerstrategy and I wanted to have the account with changed affiliates but they can't do that as my 1st affiliate would lose out

just play on a different room that offers VIP and good SP(William hill is 5 sp per $1 rake :P )
    • tokyoaces
      What I don't understand about these responses is that other strategy sites can do this for Full Tilt. So we know it is possible. In fact my Full Tilt account collects for both PokerStrategy and another strategy site simultaneously!