where to play sss

• crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      what sites allow 20bb play? ive been googling sites but am getting alot of conflicting messages, as some clients have changed networks, or new rules implimented etc.

i know of pp and ub, ipoker shallow tables seem very low traffic. any other sites?
  • 5 replies
    • pukegou
      pukegou
      Bronze
      I am playing at Ap. Yes the traffic is low at off peak, but if you play on peak hour you should be fine; some of the table is fishy too. Just make sure you stay away from regds.
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      888poker up to NL10 SSS is great... all tables have minimum buy in 20BB and maximum buy in 100BB... :s_biggrin:
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      This is my SSS graph on 888poker...

There isn't available to play SSS above NL10... :(
      I am now playing MSS on another poker platform.

Good luck with SSS! :D
    • MeanGreen
      MeanGreen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by crashyy
      what sites allow 20bb play? ive been googling sites but am getting alot of conflicting messages, as some clients have changed networks, or new rules implimented etc.

i know of pp and ub, ipoker shallow tables seem very low traffic. any other sites?
      FullTilt has shallow tables 20bb-40bb. The only limits I've seen with only a little trafic are NL5 and NL50. On every other limit there's a least 6-10 tables in the evenings.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      party has tables with min 20 max 40 bb they are fairly fast moving and have fish :P

roo

:P