This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl25 Mss Qq

• tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP1:
      $29,12
      Hero:
      $11,55
      CO:
      $26,7

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q:heart: , Q:club:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0,75, Hero calls $0,75, MP3 folds, CO raises to $3,35, 4 folds, Hero calls $2,60.

Flop: ($7,80) 7:heart: , 5:spade: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($7,80) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2, Hero raises to $8,20 (All-In), CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $11,80
      I think his 3bet squeeze range can be like 88+, AT+. I got very good EQ against that so I call. On the flop nothing of this hit and Im ahead but I check OOP cause i think its a good chance he will cbet and I can shove.

On the turn I think I look very weak checking so he GOT to bet right? Play plan is basically check/shove all the way. though if a ace come im check folding. Thanks :)
  • 1 reply
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey tryhardnoob,

Why call preflop? Just 3-bet for value.

After the squeeze, if you give CO such a wide range then just 4-bet shove for value against his squeezing range because calling a 3-bet OOP is a suicide and if his 3-betting range is wide enough to call profitably then it's even more profitable to 4-bet shove.

As played, c/r flop is good, but on the turn I just donk shove to get value from 88-JJ and to protect against AT+.

Best regards,
      burek2000