don't we all?

• dariusgeorgel
      dariusgeorgel
      Bronze
      can i delete my account and try creating a new one in order to receive these new bonuses? i did not receive the starting capital and i do not remember the username and password on the poker platform. i would gladly take the test again.:) i already have a neteller account with deposit on it. is there another way to create a new account on my own email address?
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi dariusgeorgel and welcome to PokerStrategy,

I'm afraid this is not possible. You are only allowed just 1x account here at PokerStrategy and indeed on each poker room. Any additional accounts would just result in a ban.

As you've mentioned the free starting capital is no longer available if you have failed either the quiz or ID check, but you could always deposit a little of your own funds in order to start off your poker bankroll.

As a member here you would still be entitled to all the great benefits that everyone receives, e.g. access to the educational material, videos, free live coaching sessions, community events and freerolls etc.

Whilst the poker rooms do not allow the retracking of your poker account, there own support teams would be able to help you with your username and password. As you've no doubt seen we also have a large selection of partner rooms who you can also join up to.

Hope this helps, don't hesitate to shout if we can help clarify anything further for you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • dariusgeorgel
      dariusgeorgel
      Bronze
      Well thanks, i was hoping for the starting capital because i'm kinda short on cash atm. I'm in school, i can't afford spare money for a deposit. Economic meltdown and stuff ... we all know about it. It's a long story with me and my favourite poker room - full tilt poker, haven't played in a while and that's why i cannot ask their customer support for the account details. I was hoping i could create a new accout here, with my own details, in spite the fact that i'm already registered i guess:) and choose a poker room. I have lots of friends to reffer.:)
      The fact is, a friend of mine wanted a starting capital due to his own ID-check failure(didn't send the pictures in time)and so he created an accout on a friend's name and details. When he got the money(50$ starting capital) he wanted to transfer it into his own account but found out that he could not do that, so he joined a Ring Game Cash Table and dumped it :) . He got banned instantly and i did too for "knowing" him. I emailed my ass with the fulltilt team for 2 days or so without any success. I've been playing for 7 months now and just now and after sessions of loss, winnings and bad beats, i can feel a little poker in me.:) Now i know much more and i'm more confident playing, thanks to all your strategies. I read the posts almost every day after i come home from school and find out more and more about this growing "activity" :) . I for one am so sick of the freerolls. After 3-4 hours of focused play, i stubmle upon a donkey that shatters everything with a J5 suited, or some other wonders he feels like going crazy on. I just want to go to the stakes, where you can adopt a strategy, where you can form your own tactic, where you can start reading your opponents. That's why i need the money now. Frankly, i feel like a bum atm.
      Darn.
      Well, thanks anyway and would really appreciate some kind of bonus-help-tip-thing from here...besides all those already given:) thanks
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      asking to be flamed imo.

Anyway there is no way the starting capital decision will be reversed so your best option as Bart mentioned is to deposit a little of your own money (especially if you're sick of freerolls) it doesnt have to be much money at all and if you're really broke then you could always put a couple of $$s to one side each week and start a poker fund maybe until you have as much as you want to deposit.

I didnt really understand your problem did you get banned from here or FTP? cos full tilt will be able to get your details however long ago you played.

Why not try out a new site linked to poker strategy use the bonus codes and make yourself bronze and unlock tonnes more content

GL
    • dariusgeorgel
      dariusgeorgel
      Bronze
      well, i would gladly try out another site. I got banned on FTP. Sorry for all that crying-out-loud post. Would you recommend another site?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Heres the list take your pick, follow instructions carefully.

Personaly i play at Pokerstars ive played at bet 365 too but didnt like it and i dunno about the rest of the rooms i love stars too much to try anything different for the near future

GL
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey dariusgeorgel,

I've just checked your profile and you never received the free $50 starting capital, although you passed our quiz. Please contact our Romanian support who would be able to help you in your native language and tell you exactly what you need to do.

However, since your poker account is being suspended (?) it would be pointless to re-initiate it at this stage.

You have to clear the situation at Full Tilt first.

As per Bart and ExternalUseOnly, attitude is very important and once you have the starting capital its initial that you read as many articles as you can. We have several videos to help you and also don't be shy to post on our hand evaluation board where our poker experts can help you find the leaks in your game.

Ingrid