Closing multiple accounts?

Bronze
      2 weeks ago i get this email, and reply directly but sillt no answer!!

Is there anybody who has an idea how long this will take????

Thnxs!!!

Hello Tim,

This email is to inform you that your recent withdrawal request has been declined and the following multiple account has been closed:

Your primary account, Tikre10, has been left open and you may continue using it to play.

To ensure a level playing field, our policy only allows one Full Tilt Poker account per player. We cannot allow you to use any account other than your primary account. If you would like a full explanation of our site rules, please visit our website at: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/siteRules.php

Please contact us from the registered email addresses for your closed account, 02021984, to let us know if you would like the remaining funds in the closed account transferred to your primary account.

We thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker and appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

Georgina
      Cashier
      Full Tilt Poker

----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Please remember never to give out your password or enter
      account details over the Internet. Full Tilt Poker staff will
      never ask you for your password. For your security, always
      keep this information a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros at Full Tilt Poker
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------"

Dear Full Tilt

First of all i did not know its is against your site policy opening a second account. I did this because the first account was not linked to pokerstrategy.com, i want to become a full time poker player and need the pokerstrategy points from this site to get coaching.
      I totally understand that it is nof fair to have multipleaccounts, but after opening this account i never used the first account.

My question is , is is possible to close the first account tikre10 and let this account open so i can collect the pokerstrategy points and keep playing on full tilt

If this is not possible, you can close both account and transfer the remaining funds to mine bankaccount

I hope i can keep playing with only one account (02021984) on your site!!!

Thnxs

Tim Kremer
  • 4 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      they would be opening up a can of worms if they had a policy of allowing a 2nd created account to remain as the main account,thousands of people would start creating second accounts(some do anyway) for rakeback reasons and such like and the site would be seen as turning a blind eye to multi accounting.
      Bronze
      the point is not the answer, but the fact they didn't answer my mail and my money is still frozen!!
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      well unfortunately they are known for their extreme slowness in the customer service department,one thing is for certain though..they will definitely transfer your money across..eventually.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi 26030202,

The only way is liaise with the Full Tilt support team in a calm manner, as you already have of course and await their response.

They will get back to you as soon as they can, but I'm guessing they have a bit of a backlog at the moment.

It is highly unlikely that they will retrack your existing account or allow you to keep your new tracked account. In the past they have always closed any new accounts and required players to play on the original account.

Full Tilt, in line with all poker rooms, do not allow the retracking of existing accounts. This is because they originally incurred the advertising/promotional cost in attracting you to their site. It would not be fair on them to now pay out some of their income to an unconnected (in terms of your original account) affiliate.
      There is no getting around of this, it is beyond PokerStrategy's control.

It is important to learn from this process and stick to just one single account on each poker room in future. Every poker room has the same condition and the consequences of holding multiple accounts can be severe including lifetime bans and confiscation of funds (if found to purposely be defrauding other customers which I appreciate doesn't apply in your case).

In your particular situation it seems that Full Tilt are happy to refund your bankroll and allow you to continue playing on your original account. Whilst it doesn't seem like it to you at the moment, this is a very good result and means that you still have access to all of their tournaments and future promotions etc.

Please be patient and I'm sure Full Tilt will help you to either transfer or refund your existing funds, whichever you prefer.

Best regards,

Bart