Newbie Alert

• 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Adetrick & welcome to PokerStrategy, good to see you.

Maybe you are the same Adetrick that I already know from the UKPPL or PL perhaps? If these mean nothing to you, then please accept my apologies, just thought I recognised the name. :)

Take your time to browse the site, we have lots to offer players here including all of the educational material, free live coaching sessions, community events, freerolls and rakeraces etc. and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Good luck and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      Your play can ALWAYS get worse if you tilt hard enough :P But feel free to take my word for it, don't feel obligated to try it for yourself!
    • MischiefMarg
      MischiefMarg
      Bronze
      Another newbie saying HI!!!!!!!!

GL and maybe you can start to win again but keep to your BR as that Im sure will help gl gl >^_^<
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Adetrick
      Hi all - another new member checking in.

Looking forward to browsing through the site and hopefully improving my play. God knows it couldn't get any worse at the moment!

Hi Adetrick,

What exactly are you playing? Where do you think you need improvement? Any clue already on where are your leaks?

Let me know and we try to suggest a way forward
      Ingrid
    • jontatawug
      jontatawug
      Basic
      hello!
    • Adetrick
      Adetrick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi Adetrick & welcome to PokerStrategy, good to see you.

Maybe you are the same Adetrick that I already know from the UKPPL or PL perhaps? If these mean nothing to you, then please accept my apologies, just thought I recognised the name. :)

Take your time to browse the site, we have lots to offer players here including all of the educational material, free live coaching sessions, community events, freerolls and rakeraces etc. and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Good luck and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
      Hi Bart,
      Yes, It's the same Ade from PL. Thanks for the welcome.

I've joined because I feel I've reached a real plateaux in my game. Have been reasonably sucessfull in low stake tournaments in the past especially with satelites into live events but in the last 6 months have been struggling especially in the mid to late parts of tournaments.

There seems to be a lot of info I can browse through so hopefully some of it will go in.

All the best,
      Ade