MTT elephant stats

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hello ,
      i am currently tryin a Mtt on Full tilt , only the 10 cent rebuy one to see if it works with elephant . nothing much is hapening, im not geting any stats on the table , im not sure now if theres suposed to be any , but in my elephant HUD , there is also nothing, it is saying that hands are geting imported in the wee bit that says idle down the bottom, but im not seing any come threw , it is only showing me details of other tournays i have played . like for example i played some sitngos on party Poker the other night , and automatically the hands i played came strate threw , any idea why this aint working for full tilt.?
  • 2 replies
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      im notising that after a hand it says impoting hands , on the wee idle icon , but when i go to the import section of elephant , well under RESULTS theres a bit thats says automatic imports ,the hands are registering here one by one , but under the column thast says hans not imported .!
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey LoKKK,

we currently do not support regular MTTs. Only Multi Table SNGs are supported for the time beeing. Thats probably the reason why your hands are not imported properly.

Please visit our developer blog for future updates about the tournament support / tournament hud.