this starting capital is the best

• 16 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi vegeta20 & welcome to the forum community, good to see you join us.

Thank you also for your kind words. There are a lot of people behind the scenes who work hard to provide us members with a great poker education and fun events etc, they will really appreciate your thoughts.

Congrats on passing the quiz, the support team will be in touch with you shortly to either confirm the transfer of your starting capital or to ask for ID documents which are sometimes required prior to the transfer.
      The ID process is currently still random but it is a requirement to pass it where it's requested.

We all wish you every success and enjoyment with your poker and look forward to seeing you active in the forums and hearing how you get on in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • vegeta20
      vegeta20
      Basic
      yesterday i took a message from a customer support team what i have to post a photo from my identity card....is that nessecery????
      Im afraid to send my identity card and something like that...a little help plz!!!
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      It is neccesary for security reasons(to make sure that one person doesn't get more than one free bankroll). :)

As i remember, i was asked to send it too and after more than two years being here, nothing wrong happened :)
    • vegeta20
      vegeta20
      Basic
      i dont know im afraid with that idea.... :/
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi vegeta20,

You are of course right to be cautious in providing ID documents to anyone you don't know.

What I can say is that PokerStrategy is a hugely respected and reputable company and adheres to strict privacy rules. It will never disclose your personal data to anyone else without your say so.

I'm afraid in order to receive the free starting capital, providing these documents is a requirement.
      You can of course just deposit your own funds into your poker account if you prefer, but please bear in mind that all poker rooms also ask for similar documentation before allowing the withdraw of funds.

These measures are there to ensure that only you have access to your account and the funds within it.

Hope this helps, let us know if you still have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Bart
    • vegeta20
      vegeta20
      Basic
      If i snap my identity card frond and back and then delete the id numbers is that ok???
    • MischiefMarg
      MischiefMarg
      Bronze
      Hi Vegeta,

Took me a yr or so before I would even think about sending info like that to any online site or forum, it is ok to be cautious.

Some sites I still wont lol!!!

But when it comes to security, and being able to withdraw from a site then these will be a requirement you must send in or they won't let you withdraw in case someone else is trying to withdraw your funds.

Here, although I have only joined this forum, I believe it to be the case as they are giving you $50 for passing the test and to make sure that this can be claimed only ONCE. Again a security measure.

Talk to others and perhaps message a moderator about your situation as you need to feel comfortable before sending in anything.

GL and I hope you make your new bankroll grow. I am also awaiting my $50 and will probably here from support as to what I need to do. Not sure how long it takes oops!!!!

GL GL >^_^<
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      From "all the evidence", I believe that PokerStrategy can be trusted.

My friends have also gone through the same thing a long time ago... (dunno exactly how long though)
      As for me, I didn't have to send my ID... but I did receive a phone call to confirm my identity :f_p: well, up to now I still haven't received any spam or anything lol.
      And, last but not least, you have a whole lot of forum members who have gone through the same thing... and so far there have been no mentions of any kind of scandal.

Still it's up to you, but you should be kinda getting used to that since you're going to deal with considerable amounts of real money and stuff and id checks are standard for such things anyway.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MischiefMarg
      Talk to others and perhaps message a moderator about your situation as you need to feel comfortable before sending in anything.
      <
      Somebody called a Moderator? =)

Hi vegeta,

Welcome to our community!

Although, I think after all the helpful answers from the community members, you really shouldn't feel left alone/insured. However, I am here to help and give you information if needed.

Our Security checks are standard procedure and you'll even have situations with Poker Rooms where they ask for your payment method verification etc...

As an employee of PokerStrategy.com, I can also tell you that after the ID Check is completed, the copies will be deleted permanently. We only use them for the ID Check. It is the only way for us to verify that the registration details you provided are correct.

Would you need more information, please feel free to visit our Data protection Privacy Policy.

In case you still need reassurance about our ID checks please do not hesitate to contact me via email or even here on the forum.

Happy Saturday =)
      Ingrid
    • vegeta20
      vegeta20
      Basic
      t y Ms Ingridn!
      I will think about it later...for now im thinking to make a deposit to play a little....
      If i do it later i will still get the 50$starting capital,after a first deposit?
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      Hi Vegeta20,

yes, you can also deposit right now and claim the free $50 later.

Best regards,
      Dominik
    • vegeta20
      vegeta20
      Basic
      Gj guys T Y!!!
      If i have a prob will ask here...GJ AGAIN!
    • shanest
      shanest
      Bronze
      hey i am just wondering what are the wagering requirements for the free 50 starting capital? ie how much do you have to wasger to be able to withdraw money
      is it unique to which poker room you sign up with?
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by shanest
      hey i am just wondering what are the wagering requirements for the free 50 starting capital? ie how much do you have to wasger to be able to withdraw money
      is it unique to which poker room you sign up with?
      Hi shanest,

Correct, it depends on the poker room you signed up with. Which did you choose?

Of course, I'd always advocate playing with the $50 using bankroll management and grinding out a bankroll so that when I do come to cash out, I cash out more!

Hope that helped.

Best,

Marc
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • shanest
      shanest
      Bronze
      i signed up with cake poker
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi shanest,

Thanks for confirming that.

It's best if I link you to the relevent page which has all the information you need, just so I don't inadvertly leave any criteria out.

Here's the link:

Let us know if you have any questions or need clarification on any aspect.

Best regards,

Bart