Account for my wife?

• 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi shitzu323,

Yes this shouldn't be a problem, but I would recommend that you contact the support team first to let them know as they may have some restrictions.

You will both need to supply ID documentation to prove that you are not just setting up a duplicate account and I would also strongly recommend that you contact any poker rooms where you both intend to play.
      You can both play on the same poker room but will not be allowed to enter the same tournaments or sit on the same cash table as each other of course.

Any problems or questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Bart
    • shitzu323
      shitzu323
      Global
      No i play on full tilt poker. But she wants to recive 50 to pokerstars
      is this ok?

thanks
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I don't think the free starting capital is available on PokerStars at the moment, but the support team will be able to confirm.

Assuming she is accepted of course, your wife would be taken to a page showing which rooms the starting capital is currently available on.
      From memory these are currently Full Tilt, William Hill, Partypoker & Cake, but hopefully our nice Community Manager Ingrid will see this tomorrow and correct me if I'm wrong, which is highly likely. :P

Best regards,

Bart
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      I don't think the free starting capital is available on PokerStars at the moment, but the support team will be able to confirm.

Assuming she is accepted of course, your wife would be taken to a page showing which rooms the starting capital is currently available on.
      From memory these are currently Full Tilt, William Hill, Partypoker & Cake.
      You are quite correct, sir :)

@shitzu323 - This doesn't mean that your wife can't deposit at PokerStars and be tracked by us and earn StrategyPoints, of course.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • shija
      shija
      Bronze
      Could I make an account fo my wife through my reffereral link or that would be too much to ask :D
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by shija
      Could I make an account fo my wife through my reffereral link or that would be too much to ask :D
      Hi shija,

Actually, this is fine. It makes a lot of sense that our customers would want to invite their friends/spouses/neighbours to come and enjoy everything we have to offer!

As Bart pointed out earlier in the thread, it's sometimes a good idea to let the poker room know in advance if you're going to be playing on the same room! :s_cool:

If you have any questions or run into difficulties, please let me know.

Best,

Marc
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

edit: Ingrid is not the same as Bart :f_biggrin:
    • shija
      shija
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarcPS
      Hi shija,

Actually, this is fine. It makes a lot of sense that our customers would want to invite their friends/spouses/neighbours to come and enjoy everything we have to offer!

As Bart pointed out earlier in the thread, it's sometimes a good idea to let the poker room know in advance if you're going to be playing on the same room! :s_cool:

Oh, great. I didn't know members of same household can be refered.
      Finaly she will let my chips alone.
      Damn facebook. Everybody starts to play poker now. :D
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS

Surely this is a good thing!

More players = more fish = more monies for you, no? :s_biggrin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by shija
      [quote]Originally posted by MarcPS
      Finaly she will let my chips alone. :D
      :f_biggrin: :f_love:
    • shija
      shija
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarcPS

Surely this is a good thing!

More players = more fish = more monies for you, no? :s_biggrin:
      Yes, but now it's becomming a problem. When every your all in three fish calls with craps, your AA or AK don't look so good anymore.
      Now I'm becoming scared to push all in with AKs, because one 75o, one QTo and one 22 will call. And usually the one with 75 (who have more chips then me) wins :-(