(SPADEIT)-corection!

• sabattack
      sabattack
      Bronze
      "hello everyone
      i wanted to buy an ICM software..sitngo wizzar is a good one...just a bit too complicated and not so handy for me.ICM trainer that pokerstrategy offers was fitting more the case but u cant import hand histories...so i decided to buy a product name spadeit ICM that is adverstised at a site name pokersoftware.com
      i have payed for this product 40$ some days ago.they were suposed to send me a refistration key in less than 24 hours.instead their site have changed completely and only writtes about some data mining product and no mention of the ICM software.they dont reply at my emails either.i sent an email to complain at the site who advertises it,they dont reply either..i see lots of adverts about poker software,but do people know that lots of them are crooks that simply take your money and dissapear?

PS :in case someone doubts what i m posting here ,i m not anonymous..i can show you the pay pal payment receipts the emails that i ve sent to the company and of vourse everything with my name.
      finally i ve figured out that these software are just a way for some crooks to make more money from us..what never gives up on us is humman brain and constant training and education
      good luck to all"

this was my original post the day before...so i must add this to be fair and restore the truth..SPADEIT company doesnt sell the ICM product anymore and the whole issue was a missunderstandig since pokersoftwares link was not updated...finally the company corected their mistake by refunding me the money
      PS:I m still searching for a simple and handy icm software like pokerstrategys ICMtrainer which could accept importing hands histories
  • 3 replies
    • Manijakpokeraski
      Manijakpokeraski
      Bronze
      sick ... 40$ :D almoust starting br :s_biggrin:
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      The new PokerStrategy Equilab is pretty good, but it doesn't (yet?) import hand histories.
    • sabattack
      sabattack
      Bronze
      you re right,equilab is probably one of the best odds softwares ever made..but its use is diferent with the ICM trainer.equilab is an equity calculator ,and ICM trainer is a training software about ICM(indipendent chip model ) which aplies only at the late stage of sitngoes and not in cash games.both very good offers from pokerstrategy,(elephant as well) but i think the site should bother to upgrade ICMtrainer to import hand histories as well

ps:greetings to heroic japan from greece by the way