The Kiwi has entered!!!

• 5 replies
    • MMM69
      MMM69
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm also from New Zealand and I joined last week xD
      Which Poker Room are you playing in? Full tilt?
      Good luck at the tables :)
    • dw00d
      dw00d
      Bronze
      wahoo bring on the kiwis!

im still new as here, grinding it out on full tilt. had a bad run with rush poker when i first got my starting capital and lost about $20 ;(

making my way back up and the take2 promotion is gunna be a big help!

all the best :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi MischiefMarg,

Welcome to our community!

Congrats on passing the quiz! =)

Where are you planning to play?

Ingrid
    • MischiefMarg
      MischiefMarg
      Bronze
      Hi triple M, I'm double M lol!!! another kiwi wahoooo!!! :s_biggrin:

I do play at FT and enjoy the rush poker dw00d but I play 25/50c limit. And have learnt to only play premium hands at rush poker. If I play NL rush poker I only play 5/10c.

I'm not a good cash player but can win a few $'s. I prefer tournies and often play the $3.30 90man sng knock out.

Having already an acct on FT, I have DL'd William Hill and will try to build my BR when I receive my $50 :f_biggrin:

Ingrid, I been trying to find if there is an area on forum to see if we put up a list of where we play and our user names........ is there such an area??

I put in my name and bonus code as required but was hoping to check if I did it ok

I also enjoyed the lesson videos as I'm not much of a reader oops!!!

GL all >^_^< :f_grin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MischiefMarg
      Ingrid, I been trying to find if there is an area on forum to see if we put up a list of where we play and our user names........ is there such an area??
      Hi MischiefMarg,

You definitely have a great idea there but screen names are often a sensitive topic. This is why we do not push this actively on the forum. However you are always welcome to insert your screen name in your signature or simply send it via our community ticketing to other members or even just post it in any thread =)

I hope this will work
      Ingrid