id failed

• riverace10
      riverace10
      Basic
      how did my id check fail? when i talked to the person on the phone and he told me everything is allright, and that my starting capital is on the way, then the next minute after the call, i check for any emails, and it tells me that the id check has failed????

I was asked for all the detail and so on and i answered all the questions.
  • 5 replies
    • riverace10
      riverace10
      Basic
    • riverace10
      riverace10
      Basic
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Top of the page wasn't high enough?

I don't think there's anything you can do. I don't think they give people another chance after ID failed. you could contact support through help tab and give it a shot. Either way.. you can still get all the benefits of pokerstrategy if you fail the ID.. just not the free $50..
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi,

I know it sucks, but this site offers you much more value then $50 starting capital.
      Once I wanted to try if it is possible to start with $0 and earn some money from poker just by following articles and vids from PokerStrategy. And yes, it is possible. As I said, I started with $0 and in two or three days I had $10.

So as you can see, the biggest value of this site isn´t in given money, but in learning you how to earn your own money. Be patient, read basic articles about MTT and freerolls, register in as much freerolls as you can and do your best. They are really fishy and not so tough to beat. It only takes a lot of time, because prize pool is often vrey low and number of registrants is on the other hand very big. But it is possible and it´s also a great way how to get used to online poker if you aren´t very experienced player.

I suggest you to stop complain and start to learn. Then give it a try. "Bumping" this thread is just a waste of your time.

Good luck at the tables!
      Cheers,
      Ondra
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      @sindeon, you've been with PokerStrategy.com for a while.. can you comment here please? :heart:

Ingrid