Neteller Call-back problems

• Adetrick
      Adetrick
      Bronze
      Apologies for my 3rd post being a negative one but I am having real problems with my Neteller account.

My account has been frozen and I have requested 3 call-backs. None have happened and I have logged in again to request another one to be told that my account is now temporarily closed.

I have tried calling them directly but the number is not recognised.

I'm only a low stakes player so the amount of money in there is not a fortune but it's unbeleivably frustrating.

Do I have to have certain number of posts before I can use the pokerstrategy@neteller.com e-mail?

Any advice would be welcome
      Thanks,
      Adrian
  • 42 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Adrian,

I am really sorry to read about your difficulties with NETELLER.

However, could you give me a little more info?

Any clue on why your account has been closed?
      Could you please confirm your NETELLER ID and I will escalate it.

Ingrid
    • Adetrick
      Adetrick
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Many thanks for taking an interest.

I had a problem with an unauthorised payment from my account which was solved via a refund and was told to request a call-back to unlock my account. I've requested a call back 3 times now and no-one has got back to me. I've also sent a couple of e-mails through their support section on their website - again with no response.

I tried calling them directly again today - and got through this time - only to be told by an automated message that they can't provide telephone support.... Sigh

Is it ok to post my ID on here? I can't seem to send you a private message?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Adetrick,

Please email me and I will take it up with our Key account managers. Please bare with me for a few days as the weekend coming now, earliest I'll have feedback for you is middle next week (Monday-Tuesday hopefully).

Many thanks and happy weekend
      Ingrid
    • Adetrick
      Adetrick
      Bronze
      Ingrid,
      Have set you an e-mail. Thanks again for your help.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Adetrick,

I have received your email and forwarded to our relevant department.

I'll get back to you as soon as we receive a reply.

Thank you
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi Adrian,

As Ingrid mentioned, someone is looking into this case for you and will escalate it to NETELLER on your behalf.

In the meantime, however, you may wish to use the pokerstrategy@neteller.com email address so that somebody from our exclusive VIP support also takes a look at this case. Since it might be that NETELLER need to speak to you anyway, regardless of what we escalate to them, I would recommend dropping them another line using this address. If you don't have a response within 24 hours, please let me know by responding here.

Of course the only restriction for using our VIP NETELLER support email is that you're a PokerStrategist, so no worries there and no restrictions by status, post count or anything else!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • Adetrick
      Adetrick
      Bronze
      Marc,
      I took the liberty and e-mailed the pokerstrategy@neteller on Friday. Unfortunately I just got a generic 'please e-mail another department' reply today.
      Many thanks for taking an interest though, it is apreciated.
      All the best,
      Adrian
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Dear Adetrick,

First of all thank you for the detailed explanation of the problem and fast replies.

I am personally looking into your problem with communication with the NETELLER support.

I shall provide you with the answer as soon as I hear back from them.
      Please mind the time differences.

Best Regards,
      Natalia
      B2B-Key Account Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
    • Adetrick
      Adetrick
      Bronze
      Thanks Natalia
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi Adetrick,

I have received information now from NETELLER, saying that your problem was forwarded to the Net+Card Department.

I will keep myself and Ingrid updated, so as soon as we have more information, we shall let you know.

Also, if your issue gets solved before, please let us know ;)

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
      Natalia
      B2B-Key Account Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
    • Adetrick
      Adetrick
      Bronze
      Thanks Natalia,

Another two call back requests have been and gone! All of the previous call back attempts have been met with differing replies!

Number 1-

"Thank you for your email. We received your request for a call now, but it is already too late to call. "

Number 2 -

"We thank you for contacting NETELLER. In regards to your recent request we need to ask you to contact investigation@neteller.com in order to assist you further. We apologize for any inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding."

Number 3 -

"You had requested for us to call you. Unfortunately, due to the volume, we could not call you in the time frame you requested, and Contact Centre cannot open your account for now."

Number 4 -

"I would like to offer you my sincerest regrets for not getting back to you earlier.Over the weekend, our online help system suffered a glitch that resulted in many call requests not being immediately sent on to an agent. We’re in the process of catching up now, but we are still unable to see which calls were requested recently and which ones have been waiting for some time. Considering what time it is right now in your area, I was not certain that you were ready for a call right now."

Number 5 -

"Please send a email to investigations@neteller.com" (which I've done....twice. No replies)

See what I'm up against? This would be completely laughable if 95% of my poker funds weren't tied up there.

Thanks for trying anyway.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Hi Adetrick,

I am in the same boat as you. My account was frozen 1 week ago and Ive called support 3 times, emailed 5 different addresses, written complaints and still have not gotten an answer.

You are not alone !
    • trupiniukas
      trupiniukas
      Basic
      Hello guys/gals,

I am also in the same boat. My account has benn frozen due to exceeded limit which I wasn't aware of. Also sent multiple e-mails tried to get call back 3 times. In vain.
      I wonder how can that be that such a giant has so poor (to say the least) service??? Moneybookers looks like an angel comparing with them. No info on limits no info on best time to contact them nothing contact them?

They said I need to upgrade my account then it will be unlocked. Guess what? I sent them papers month ago and nothing. I don't know what else I can do. Do I need to hang up myself near their office to get their attention? I feel as if they do it on purpose.
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

This really sounds very bad and I will pass on the feedback. I hope to get a concrete feedback and receive some explanations for your cases.

@trupiniukas
      This would be helpful if we could get your NETELLER details. That way I can speed up the process of checking your account and reasons of delays. Please send details here.

Best Regards,
      Natalia
      B2B-Key Account Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
    • trupiniukas
      trupiniukas
      Basic
      Hi Natalia,

I wonder have you received my e-mail?
    • PxKx
      PxKx
      Bronze
      People has been experienced the same problems with MB since the Black friday. But non on the Swedish section has had any problems Neteller that I know of. Sorry to hear about the problems
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Adetrick
      Thanks Natalia,

Another two call back requests have been and gone! All of the previous call back attempts have been met with differing replies!

Number 1-

"Thank you for your email. We received your request for a call now, but it is already too late to call. "

Number 2 -

"We thank you for contacting NETELLER. In regards to your recent request we need to ask you to contact investigation@neteller.com in order to assist you further. We apologize for any inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding."

Number 3 -

"You had requested for us to call you. Unfortunately, due to the volume, we could not call you in the time frame you requested, and Contact Centre cannot open your account for now."

Number 4 -

"I would like to offer you my sincerest regrets for not getting back to you earlier.Over the weekend, our online help system suffered a glitch that resulted in many call requests not being immediately sent on to an agent. We’re in the process of catching up now, but we are still unable to see which calls were requested recently and which ones have been waiting for some time. Considering what time it is right now in your area, I was not certain that you were ready for a call right now."

Number 5 -

"Please send a email to investigations@neteller.com" (which I've done....twice. No replies)

See what I'm up against? This would be completely laughable if 95% of my poker funds weren't tied up there.

Thanks for trying anyway.

Hi Adetrick,

Please let me know if your problems have been solved yet with NETELLER.
      I received an email confirming that your account should be OK now, and you should be able to login. Also they mentioned they have contacted you on the telephone.

Looking forward to hearing some positive news! ;)

Regards,
      Natalia.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Great news Natalia! Thank you so much for your help! :f_love:
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by trupiniukas
      Hi Natalia,

I wonder have you received my e-mail?
      Hi trupiniukas,

Unfortunately I have not ?(

Please try to send it again, I checked the email is correct.

Regards,
      Natalia