This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Ak

• Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Bronze
      hes 3bet is 9.1% form some 140hands VPIP 40 PFR 32

Whats best play vs these maniacs? I mean should I call his 3bet and go broke if I hit something or should I 4-bet/go broke, cose the maniacs keep donking and I kinda cant call more then small flop bet vs his range Equlab showed me that I am 56% favorite on this flop board but still can I ship it vs his donk bet?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP2:
      $0.56
      MP3 (Hero):
      $5.12
      CO:
      $5.26
      BU:
      $5.46
      SB:
      $4.17
      BB:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, K.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, CO folds, BU calls $0.12, SB raises to $0.44, BB folds, Hero calls $0.32, BU folds.

Flop: ($1.04) 2, 6, 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.52, Hero calls $0.52.

Turn: ($2.08) 2 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.04, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.08.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Mopenza,

Preflop: If he has been squeezing and 3betting against you a lot then just 4bet and go broke against him. Not really big fan of calling here since he could have a pretty wide range and even if we hit our A or K we can't be sure that we get paid anyways.

As played
      Postflop: Depends if he is capable of barreling a lot 2barrels or not? I might just fold it right on flop if he does. And if not then likely can consider Calling the flop and then maybe even taking down on turn.

Best regards.