This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rakeback

• 5 replies
    • Lulibuli
      Lulibuli
      Bronze
      Hi.

I think the best option is that u wait till u get ur 50$ and then make the depozit.

Cheers L.
    • oldduden1
      oldduden1
      Basic
      Originally posted by Lulibuli
      Hi.

I think the best option is that u wait till u get ur 50$ and then make the depozit.

Cheers L.
      You are my Hero! :heart:
    • corey1379
      corey1379
      Bronze
      I recently Joined full tilt and I am wondering how to get rakeback on that site ?
      I joined and did not use any bonus code so is it too late to get rakeback ?

does anyone know ?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by corey1379

does anyone know ?
      If you haven't deposited yet you might be able to get support to fix it, but that's pretty rare.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by corey1379
      I recently Joined full tilt and I am wondering how to get rakeback on that site ?

does anyone know ?
      Hi corey1379,

In order to receive rakeback you need a tracked poker account with PokerStrategy.com. and make a deposit through our promotional link.

And you have a tracked account =) You even received the free $50 starting capital.

Now all you need to do is deposit.

Keep us posted
      Ingrid