TURN ($5.05) T:club: 7:heart: 8:club: 3:club:

Hero bets $3, BTN calls $3

RIVER ($11.05) T:club: 7:heart: 8:club: 3:club: 8:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN checks

23/23/6.0 89hands

PRE: i loose call and my plan was steal this loose gay postflop
      F: great for c/r
      T: i tell my story easly so i bet again and get calls
      R: and i thnks here shove is of course good option he fold any hand about flush but other thinks big bluffs vs don't know well oponnet is fancy syndorm so i check and loose.
  • 3 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      23/23 is far from loose playing SH... It's almost perfect.

Sample is too small.

What hand do you think he can put you on when you c/r him after not 3-betting preflop?

I think you played this hand very wrong in my opinion. either 3-bet pre, to add some ground to "your story" if you have pre decided that you can take this down, or fold.

You bluff at a flop that would hardly hit your range if you are playing tighter than 23VPIP, a good opponent would realise this.

From opponents POV:

Any PP would of 3-bet preflop. So you can't have a set or overpair.

9,J possible, but unlikely.

A,T would of 3-bet pre.

A,9, possible, but you are still drawing.

Sorry but I don't see any hand that your opponent can put you on that he would be loosing to unless you have hit a lucky two-pair with something like 7,8. Maybe it's just me and the judge will see things differently, but I used to play a lot of SH and I would of done the same as your opponent here in a heartbeat.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: You can as well just 3bet here, which wouldn't be wrong either.

As played
      Flop: Don't really like the Check/Raise on such a drawy board. There are just so many hands which he may continue therefore I don't like Check/Raising here. Even donking would be better and likely would get almost the same fold equity.

As played if flop was Check/Raised
      Turn: Doesn't really make sense to bet anymore. I would basically just give it up and Check/Fold it. We basically can only try to represent a flush but while he could as well some kind of 1card flushdraw have himself as well which is definitely going to Call. And if you even betting the turn then often times you might even consider to 3barrel and even ship it since you picked such a line, it will be the only way to rep the flush. Although it's hard to do it profitable if you even don't know that much the opponent.
      River: Check/Fold.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      23/23 is far from loose playing SH... It's almost perfect.

Sample is too small.

What hand do you think he can put you on when you c/r him after not 3-betting preflop?

I think you played this hand very wrong in my opinion. either 3-bet pre, to add some ground to "your story" if you have pre decided that you can take this down, or fold.

You bluff at a flop that would hardly hit your range if you are playing tighter than 23VPIP, a good opponent would realise this.

From opponents POV:

Any PP would of 3-bet preflop. So you can't have a set or overpair.

9,J possible, but unlikely.

A,T would of 3-bet pre.

A,9, possible, but you are still drawing.

Sorry but I don't see any hand that your opponent can put you on that he would be loosing to unless you have hit a lucky two-pair with something like 7,8. Maybe it's just me and the judge will see things differently, but I used to play a lot of SH and I would of done the same as your opponent here in a heartbeat.
      yes this is good point the most regulars thinks this way, i don't 3b my pp any time here so can have set but regulars can don't think this and of course call me here loose.