Please answer me about this deposit!

• daniele12121
      daniele12121
      Bronze
      I need answers is this 50$ bonus completely free.Somebody told me that there is a possibility that you can came and ask for much more money caouse you gave that 50$.If that true please tell me how can I give you back your 50$.I dont need it i thought it was completely free so i can spend it on playing poker and nobody will ask me to take it back or after some time to ask me to give more money becouse you gave me that 50$.Please give me answers.

P.S. i read FAQ and forum but still.Is it true that you can come i dont know after 10years and ask for money.I mean is there any obligation between me and you?
  • 9 replies
    • ofboli
      ofboli
      Bronze
      :)
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Hi Daniele,

it is not someone's imagination that this kind of scam happens on the internet and one should always be careful.

But when in comes to pokerstrategy there is no such thing. Many users including myself got their 50$ and were never asked for anything in return. Pokerstrategy earns money based on the rake you make, so it makes no difference to you (you don't mind pokerstrategy taking some of the money you give to the poker site as your rake is the same as it would be if you played with no relations to pokerstrategy).

To answer your question more directly; yes, that 50$ is completely free and no, you will not be asked for anything in return. You can be absolutely sure no one is scaming you here and there are countless community members here who can confirm it.
    • daniele12121
      daniele12121
      Bronze
      Thank for answering but i would like some of officials to answer too.And what do you mean "Its cempletely free and no".I dont get it.

P.S.LudiCoka i would like to send you private message but i cant do it.I add you as a friend so maybe after that i can send you a message.We are from same region so we can privately speak on our language.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      They basically make money off of referring you to full tilt so they do not need to get some kind of payback in return.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      They came to my place yesterday, but didn't have any money, so they took my car. :f_cry: X(
    • daniele12121
      daniele12121
      Bronze
      WTF? really?
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by daniele12121
      WTF? really?
      Oh, come on...you can´t be serious... :f_eek: He´s just trolling a little bit. ;)

There is no need to be worry about recieving starting capital from PokerStrategy. They´ll get it beck from rake you´ll make while playing. Don´t be afraid. Nobody will ask this money back, because you will make them much more, if you´ll be the winning player. Once you get your $50, it´s forever yours (untill you lose it or spend it other way).

Cheers,
      Ondra
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Thank for answering but i would like some of officials to answer too.And what do you mean "Its cempletely free and no".I dont get it.

P.S.LudiCoka i would like to send you private message but i cant do it.I add you as a friend so maybe after that i can send you a message.We are from same region so we can privately speak on our language.
      Those are two parts of a sentence separated by "and"

1. It's completely free
      2. No, you will not be asked anything in return
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I need answers is this 50$ bonus completely free.Somebody told me that there is a possibility that you can came and ask for much more money caouse you gave that 50$.If that true please tell me how can I give you back your 50$.I dont need it i thought it was completely free so i can spend it on playing poker and nobody will ask me to take it back or after some time to ask me to give more money becouse you gave me that 50$.Please give me answers.

P.S. i read FAQ and forum but still.Is it true that you can come i dont know after 10years and ask for money.I mean is there any obligation between me and you?
      Hi Daniele,

Your question is valid and I am more than happy to clarify you a few things.

First of all, Your free $50 starting capital is there to help you start playing with real money, enjoy playing poker without taking any financial risk and build a bankroll.

Is it really for FREE? Yes. As a partner of all major poker rooms, PokerStrategy.com makes money exclusively by advertising for them. With their help, we are able to offer our services and your free $50 on the following Poker rooms.

Whenever a player wins a pot, a small part of the pot goes to the poker room where he is playing. This is known as the fee or rake. The poker room passes on part of this rake to partners such as PokerStrategy.com, who use it to recruit new players.

Little summary for you:

-The better our poker education, the more you learn and the better you play.
      -The better you play the higher your winnings.
      -The higher the winnings, the longer you stay interested in playing poker.
      -The longer you play poker the more rake you produce.
      -The more rake you produce, the more we get paid by the poker room.

In the end it all comes down to pure logic. The more you win, the more we win.

Would you need more details, don't hesitate to ask.

Ingrid