$16.13
      SB:
      $12.42
      BB:
      $4.06
      MP2:
      $10.15

Preflop: Hero is BU with J, J.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, SB raises to $0.80, BB folds, Hero calls $0.60.

Flop: ($1.7) A, A, J (2 players)
      SB bets $0.80, Hero raises to $2.20, SB calls $1.40.

Turn: ($6.1) K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($6.1) T (2 players)
      SB bets $3.40, Hero ???

Hey guys! rush poker and villain is unknown.

he uses all his timebank before calling the flop and checks the turn really really really fast.

i don't think i'm ahead.

a value bet with AQ or TT would be really thin isnt it?

+ what about raising the flop? i think he could shove light but i'm not sure. :tongue:
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello FishOnTheRoad,

Flop: Even raising on flop is kinda close, although I would likely say it's doable. Since he may still have any kind of higher PPs and maybe even the Ax. The problem is that if he just has any kind of bluffing hand then he is just folding and not giving much value anymore but while he could still give us some on later streets when we do Call.
      Turn: Pretty sick card. We could put him on like maybe AK or something similar which he might be capable of 3betting and of course KK. Now the K on turn really killed the action and therefore I might as well Check behind for pot control.
      River: And now this is even worse. But I don't really see that we could easily get away from here, while he still might overvalue sometimes even his Qx and maybe like AQ/TT or something similar type of hand. Although the question is if he is even Calling our raise on flop with TT, therefore likely only AQ.

But while he may easily even sometimes have some kind of wider range and which of course includes just trips like Ax type of hand and while we played more passively and he might even try something fancy with such a hand I would be inclined to think of Calling it and seeing his hand.

Best regards.