[Application] Low BI Stake

• henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

First of all, hi to all of u, readers...

My name is George, i am a 29 yo romanian Micro MTT player and, i am new here, on the english section of the forum, but i do have a little experience in stacking here, on Poker Strategy, and also on other forum that have a staking section, and which link i cannot put it here, because it might be masked advertise...:D But the link to the threat from the romanian section, i can add it, but i don't think that u will understand too much...so , here it is Low BI Stake-RO
      Also my OPR stats u will find it by clicking the following links:
      el.henessy-PokerStars OPR
      el_henessy-FullTilt OPR

Online i play for a few months on PokerStars and Fulltilt, but i did played some live poker, and from this experience i have my basic knolledges about poker playing . When i started to play online, i realized that all my knollege was not enough and i started to look for strategy articles and videos online. After a short studdy period i started the play, because i str...as some options of splitting:
      ***60/40 in backer favour, for any ITM<=$450
      ***50/50 for any ITM>$450 and for FT 9-5 possition
      ***60/40 in my favour for FT 1-4 possition
      Anyway, as i sayed, those numbers ar only informative, and will be discussed and negociated before the stake begin

Hoping that you will be interested in me, i am waiting to contact me on either way....PM here, on Y!mess or e-mail

Take care of you and GL to u at the tables...;)

PS: ***for the moment i am running a stake on PokerStars for another backer, from a different forum. This stake will end in about one week from now on. There is a possibility to extend this stake for another 2 weeks, but if it will happend so, i will anounce u and if i will have a stake offer here, i will see then how i will manage them.
      Anyway, i will not accept any other stake on Stars for tourneys with BI<$5.50, until i will not end with this one i am curentlly running

EDIT: The Feedback thread ,that i forgot to add it, is here: Feedback for henessy
  • 19 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi henessy2020,

Please ensure that you read the staking rules carefully and comply with them.

We need you to set up a feedback thread for yourself in the feedback forum board and then provide a link to it in your opening post on this current thread.

Without it, we would have to close your thread. If you need any help or are not sure how to do this, please let us know, we're here to help.

Best regards,

Bart
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      Sorry, i forgot about the feedback thread :D
      But now it's done and, forced by the Black Friday, i closed the stake that i had with an american backer...:(

And now i am open for business here....If there is anyone willing to stake me pls contact me here, or on community.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      *I accept also SNG's of 45 and 90 man but with max BI $2.20.....for this kind of stake i will make a plan if someone is willing to stake, but i can add in a dayly plan some SNG's to reduce the variance
      *I will also accept stakes for cash games, and i will play SSS at NL5 for now max, ....for this kind of stake i will also make plan at demand
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The plan remain the same: any tourney with BI <=$5.50
      And, if the staker is willing, i will like to try Sunday Storm on sundays also

I am waiting to any offer here or on the feedback thread

Thank you and hope that i will be staked soon and i will make some $$$ for both of us...;)

Good Luck to me... :f_biggrin: ....and to all the readers...;)
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      ok....it there is someone interested to stake me today, i will like to play in at least one of the following tourneys
      :club: Sunday Storm - $11.00
      :club: The Big One - $11.00........ex DFG

I know that my average BI is much lower .... ~$2-3
      But since i took a break of few days....now i really feel in a mood to play.....and i will like to take a shot at those tournaments....ideally i like to play them both....but is ok one also

Total of this stake is $22.00, but i can play for 2 different backers,.....and the shares are the same....u can check it in my first post

Hope that i will find someone who will like to stake me....i am waiting a respons here, on this thread, or a PM in community

Good Luck to me......and all readers...;)

PS: Happy Easter to all of u
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      Any one interested for The Big 11?
      Threre is still Late Registration for some more min....:D

PS: if someone wants, i accept staking for 3 new tourneys....like The Big 11....and i will play for them also the SCOOP Ticket that i will receive after i play 3 Big's
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      *****Staking Offer for Tonight, April 25*****

:diamond: PokerStars

:club: $2.20 NLHE - $8k gtd - 22:15 CET
      :club: $2.75 NLHE - $10k gtd - 23:00 CET
      :club: $1.10 NLHE - $3k gtd - 24:00 CET
      :club: $1.10 NLHE - $2.5k gtd - 01:00 CET
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ---==Total: $7.15==---
      ============================================
      Conditions are the same. mostlly.... 60/40 in staker favour for any ITM<$350.....50/50 for any ITM >$350 ...... and 60/40 in my favour for places 1 and 2

I accept to be staked for all, or only for one or more from the list
      I also accept to add some more tourneys, but i will not play turbos....and i preffer to play a max 4-6 simultanous

I will keep a clean rail, that will include the finishing position, the last hand and any eventual winnings.....I will also put some double up hands and if i am going deep, any important hands....like double up's or crippled hands

I wait to contact me here on community or on Yahoo messenger at ID: el_henessy

Good Luck to me....and all of my readers, and backers....;)
    • Suurebud
      Suurebud
      Bronze
      U do any full tilt?
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      i did not made the first deposit and i cannot transfer from there....sorry

i will unlock the transfer probabbly next week and i will make then a tourney list
      'till then, only stars....:)
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      Same offer tonight also

If there is someone interested, i am availlable online....just add my id and/or PM me on community
    • disaster222ps
      disaster222ps
      Bronze
      [Removed by EagleStar88 - Forum Principles]
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      Please a mod to remove the garbage that this froustrated useless garbage put it in my thread....And pls make your job and close the account of "things" like this disaster222ps, which is not a person....is worst than an animal and a disgrace for our people.....a disgrase for the human rase and for all leaving creature.....shame on u .... u are a disgrace for all romanian community and for your fammily......but in your mind, in your ignorance, u believe that is very "cool" to spam with this kind of words others threads......u really are more ignorant than is allowed by law......i think that is really froustrating to be so stupid, and that is the reason u do what u do......one more thing: tell your mama that this is the wrong way to raise a child....and that she should get rid of u before to get birth....in that way she would made the whole world a favour.....;)

DON'T FORGET.....PLS ANY MODE TO CLOSE THIS IGNORANT'S ACCOUNT!!!!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      The member in question has been warned elsewhere on the level of behaviour that we expect from members here in the forum, from all members.

This is a happy & friendly community where we all help & encourage each other. Let us not get dragged down into verbal exchanges.

Thanks in advance,

Bart
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      This is what i am trying to....not get dragged down into verbal exchanges.....and that is the reason that i report this "member"....because is very enoying to find this kind of comments on your thread....

Tnx ....
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      *****Staking Offer for Tonight, June 20****

PokerStars

:club: $2.20 NLHE 6max turbo- $5k gtd - 23:15 CET
      :club: $2.20 NLHE 6max turbo- $5k gtd - 24:15 CET
      ---==Total: $9.35==---
      :diamond: Conditions are the same. mostlly.... 60/40 in staker favour for any ITM<$350.....50/50 for any ITM >$350 ...... and 60/40 in my favour for places 1 and 2

:diamond: I accept to be staked for all, or only for one or more from the list
      :diamond: I also accept to add some more tourneys, but i will not play rebuy tourneys....and i preffer to play a max 4-6 simultanous

:spade: I will keep a clean rail, that will include the finishing position, the last hand and any eventual winnings.....I will also put some double up hands and if i am going deep, any important hands....like double up's or crippled hands

:spade: I wait to contact me here on community or on Yahoo messenger at ID: el_henessy

:heart: :heart: :heart: Good Luck to me....and all of my readers, and backers.... :heart: :heart: :heart:
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      5 min 'till the first starts...:D
      no one interested?
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      looks like no one.....ok...no problem....maybe tomorow...or sometime else...:D
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      *****Staking Offer for Tonight, June 21****

PokerStars

:diamond: Conditions are the same. mostlly.... 60/40 in staker favour for any ITM<$350.....50/50 for any ITM >$350 ...... and 60/40 in my favour for places 1 and 2

:diamond: I also accept to add some more tourneys, but i will not play rebuy tourneys....and i preffer to play a max 4-6 simultanous

:spade: I will keep a clean rail, that will include the finishing position, the last hand and any eventual winnings.....I will also put some double up hands and if i am going deep, any important hands....like double up's or crippled hands

:spade: I wait to contact me here on community or on Yahoo messenger at ID: el_henessy

:heart: :heart: :heart: Good Luck to me....and all of my readers, and backers.... :heart: :heart: :heart:
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      *****Staking Offer for Tonight, June 24 and 25****

PokerStars

• henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      *****Special Staking Offer for June 25****

PokerStars

:club: This is a stake for Saturday Line-up on June 25. The No Lose promotion awards one free ticket to everyone who fails to cash a Line-up tourney. This ticket belongs to the stake of course and has to be played by July 16 before it expires.

In this promotion i will like to play the next 2 tourneys:
      :diamond: $3.30 Saturday Micro [$30k gtd] @15:00 EET and
      :diamond: $11 Saturday Duel [$20k gtd] @22:30EET
      ---==Total: $14.30==---
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      :club: If i will get a ticket, i will play it on the next Saturday under the same conditions

• thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi henessy2020

we need to keep a set format for the staking forums. Please open a new thread for each staking request and link to your feedback thread in it.

I am closing this thread and you can open a new one with the relevant info

ps: dont forget to read and quote the t&c

regards

Thazar