Tryhardnoob is[trying something weird]

• tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      Hey guys, Im 20 years old and have been here on Pokerstrategy for a couple of months. I played some MSS before, it went decent but didn't really go so high in limits. Right now Im going to start a BSS SH blog and I hope you guys can follow me and my progress through the limits.

As I said before I didn't really go so high in limits so my gold status is not cause I grinded pokerstrategy points its cause I won a competition on the swedish forums. The competition was basically play as many hands you can in one weak and afterwards you need to be plus. Here is a link on how it went for me: http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2115/liteavgrafen.png but enough of that.

My plan at the moment is:

Study---> Play--->Review-->repeat

I'm going to record my screen and my microphone audio while I play.

Going to start playing at NL2, four tables maybe six, at least 3 hours per day. and when I feel I beat the stake and my bankroll allowes it I'm going to move up.
  • 3 replies
    • osvosv
      osvosv
      Bronze
      Sweet, sound like a good plan with the studying, playing and reviewing for sure!

Originally posted by tryhardnoob
      Are you going to record this every session? So your session reviews will be watching your recordings? I'm thinking of doing this like once a week and then watch and review the video three-four days later.

I'm interested in hearing what your plan about this is. :D

Anyway, good luck!
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      Originally posted by osvosv
      Sweet, sound like a good plan with the studying, playing and reviewing for sure!

Are you going to record this every session? So your session reviews will be watching your recordings? I'm thinking of doing this like once a week and then watch and review the video three-four days later.

I'm interested in hearing what your plan about this is. :D

Anyway, good luck!
      yes (not sure atm but that is what i have got in mind)and yes, partly. :)
      im also having thoughts of uploading parts that can be of interest to others. my plan is far from one hundered percent compelet but time will show right!

why would you want to wait three to four days before watching your review?

thanks and GL2u2
    • osvosv
      osvosv
      Bronze
      All right, well it sounds like a good plan so far! :)

why would you want to wait three to four days before watching your review?
      Because I want to forget the outcome of the hands to be more objective, basically. And I also don't want to remember my thought process so I can listen to what I thought at that moment and think about that objectively as well.

I'm actually going to watch my first recording today! Will be interesting, first time I've done this! :)