Rush Poker Player Numbers

• Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Greetings,

Maybe it's just the time of day, but I see that there are only about 350 people playing NL5 Rush. That sure doesn't seem like a lot of people anytime of the day, especially for the micro stakes. There are only 54 people playing NL400 Rush.

Have the numbers declined? Are the fish steering clear because they lose too much cash too fast? Lots of people predicted that Rush would fail because the fish would go broke fast. Is that happening?

Thx
  • 5 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      It's like 5AM in the USA now so it's pretty normal
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Yeah pretty normal, also remember alot of those will be playing multiple entries.

NL400 6max, doesn't even run :(
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      As other people mentioned, the rush player pool varies a lot based on the time of day.....one thing I've never understood is why rush hasn't become more popular, it's awesome who can't see that?!
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025
      As other people mentioned, the rush player pool varies a lot based on the time of day.....one thing I've never understood is why rush hasn't become more popular, it's awesome who can't see that?!
      prolly because sharks love their stats and 12+ tables. I'd say that more that 4 table rush is pure madness :)
      and losing in rush occurs much quicker, so if mind or BR can't handle swings, then it's also not as much fun.

Aand it seems that rush-tourneys are becoming more popular with on demand/rebuy etc, which could've taken some traffic away as well :f_biggrin:
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      I can play upto 6 tables relatively comfortably. I mean you NEVER have more than 6 decisions, so it cant be thatttttt hard.

Also the best win rates are alot smaller than normal 6max/full ring games so the regs have kind of dispersed back into the normal ring games.