"Create an account with refferal code: PSVIP"

• dewler
      dewler
      Bronze
      Well I did.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/25
      And then someone tells me the code is PS150... how come?
      And look at this thread: Just passed the quiz? Read this first!
      Only there it stands create an account with the bonus code: PS150..

I sendt a ticket under "Help".
      I said that I have created an account with the code PSVIP. And then they say that they can't fix it and couln't send the cash, they said I could send an e-mail to full tilt support and ask them to change my refferal code... But I haven't got a answear from them in a long time.

But the thing is why does it stand create an account with "PSVIP" on place, when another place it stands create an account with refferal-code "PS150".
      And why doesn't the code PSVIP work..?

regards.
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi dewler,

Currently, we offer two bonus codes: 'PSVIP' and 'PS150'. Which to use depends on what you want:

- If you want to get the starting capital: use PS150.

- If you want to get the First Deposit Bonus: use PSVIP.

In your case, you should have used the code 'PS150' since you want the starting capital. Every member who has passed the quiz is directed to THIS PAGE and has to follow the instructions.

Since you didn'd use the right code, we're not able to transfer the money. Please register with one of our other partners HERE: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • dewler
      dewler
      Bronze
      Hi Thunderbird.

thanks for your support.
    • dewler
      dewler
      Bronze
      @ thunderbird: Okay, I made an account in PartyPoker, I have registred in the refferal code: PS150
      And now I have write my account name in partypoker.

Thunderbird I'm asking you very nicely to bump me up a little in the tranfer list, would you be so kind? :)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      It's fine now. Please write a ticket to our support team and tell them you want to get the starting capital at PartyPoker. We'll try to transfer your money again within the next 48 hours.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-