We need your hands for the PokerStrategy.com Elephant!

• MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi folks,

We (the Application Services team) need some hand history test data to stress our PokerStrategy.com Elephant parsers with. We also need hand histories from not yet supported poker rooms in order to evaluate the effort of implementing those parser.

Can you please send us your hand histories for all the poker rooms you play on? The played hands have to be Texas Hold'em - please send cash game hands of any kind as well as tournament hands and summaries. Those hands will be anonymised and added to our test pool - you may of course feel free to anonymise them yourself with the PokerStrategy.com Anonymiser.

We need hands for this poker rooms first:
      * 888poker
      * Cake Poker
      * betfred
      * PKR
      * BWin
      * Ringfenced variants of the big 4 (e. g. PartyPoker.it, PartyPoker.fr, etc.)

All other poker rooms are welcome as well.

This would help us a great deal by improving the range of supported hands and poker rooms! Please send your hand histories via email to elephant@pokerstrategy.com (zipped, please).

Thank you very much

Michael
  • 6 replies
    • DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      Mail is sent - app. 550 tourneys and a little cash game.

Hope they are of use.

It would be nice if you could update this thread as you get what you requested...

Best regards
      DocBrown112
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

Thanks for the hands. I will update the post as you requested, but I'd like to get some more 888 hands first.

We still need cash game hands (NL/PL/FL) and all kinds of tournaments - although we got the first standard SnG hands now :)

Ciao
      Michael
    • DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      Ermmmm,

You must think I am daft (and maybe I am).

I just realized that for some reason my hand history hasn't been saved for the past months (!) so what I announced to be more than 500 tourneys and cash games, was indeed less than a 100. I am at a loss for words as I have no idea why the setting changed.

I will send you new hands when I have played some more.

Best regards
      DocBrown112
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      That would be nice!

Thanks
      Michael
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      i will send you >55.000 hands cash game NL10 888poker next week

hope this helps

good luck!
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      I could send you 550k hands, but they have been processed by poker tracker, dont know if that is of any help? It puts more files in one and not so easy readable